German Customer Support Specialist
German Customer Support Specialist
Remote - Ireland
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for working directly with HubSpot customers through phone, chat and web solving product related queries as a valued partner and trusted advisor. You will strive to deliver a human and helpful Support experience through creative problem-solving and partner with our customers to help grow their business. Through working closely with your team, you will help build a positive, inclusive, and psychologically safe environment, accepting of all differences that makes HubSpot Support a diverse and unique place to work.
We’re a hybrid team, with this role being open in our Dublin office, Berlin office, with remote and flex options for both Germany and Ireland.
In this role, you will:
- Apply business acumen to our customer situations to proactively identify challenges and opportunities
- Use phone, live chat, and web tickets, you’ll partner with customers to effectively resolve issues, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries
- Remove technical barriers for our customers and help them navigate a variety of tools within HubSpot
- Utilize the full potential of support resources and tools independently, and make sense of new and technical information
- Apply troubleshooting frameworks to test, recreate, and investigate technical queries to minimize escalations and resolution time
- Identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer, enabling them to grow their business better
- Collaborate within HubSpot to more deeply engage customers with our platform, and improve the overall customer experience
Be a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing customer first mindset and taking ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues
We are looking for people who:
- Are fluent in English and German
- Are self-motivated, always curious, and consistently eager to learn, with a growth mindset
- Demonstrate a strong customer first mentality and enjoy helping others by adding longterm value
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Are seeking to receive regular feedback and coaching, to help you learn and grow in your role
- Are able to understand and utilize documented knowledge to troubleshoot, resolve, and provide guidance on technical queries
- Enjoy building technical skills, and acquiring in-depth knowledge about our product and related technical concepts
- Embody our HEART values and add to our company culture
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.