Senior Software Engineer - AI
Remote - Ireland
The Digital Experience Team impacts the global growth of HubSpot’s core products by developing sites, applications, and experiences for the HubSpot brand. We create a remarkable journey utilizing cutting edge technology. This is a highly visible team making a significant impact as your work will be seen by millions. This creative team works closely with partners in design, marketing, content creators and other areas of the business. We’re on a mission to build the best digital experiences in the world. This engineer will help to shape our AI strategy and showcase the potential for AI through early-stage development and iteration. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies and make a real-world difference.
This is a full stack engineering role, so if you have experience with both Front-End and Back-End and think you would like to work on impactful AI projects please apply. This role falls within the Marketing Department and sits within the DX teams Foundations Group that focuses on DevOps, WebOps, BestOps and QA. This will be a new team that is required to hit the ground running, and as such, this presents an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground level for all things Marketing AI related.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop high-quality software design and cloud based architecture
- R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our AI strategy
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures
- Concentrate on AI focused applications to help the HubSpot Marketing team take advantage of this new technology
- Gather requirements and set goals for the AI team, leading the design and architecture all the way through to implementation.
- Help to guide the team in all things AI and become an early adopter of new technologies
Who we need:
- Engineers who can use their experience to provide guidance and learning opportunities to others on the Digital Experience and Marketing teams
- Engineers that exhibit strong critical thinking skills
- People with a track record of building AI tools and applications by producing clean, efficient, and reusable code and infrastructure
- Engineers that show a desire to continually learn and stay current with new technologies
- People to be a part of a team that’s as excited about your growth and happiness as much as you are about theirs
- People that display a willingness to partner with and influence leaders across marketing
- You will set up processes, best practices and enablement (education and infrastructure) for the Foundations and Website teams to work on AI
- Build AI assisted search tools for our main Hubspot.com and Blog.hubspot.com sites
- Enhance existing demand generation microapps like Email Signature Generator and Blog Topic Generator.
- Conceptualize and build out one field lead generation form submissions
We are looking for people who:
- Have 5+ years of software development
- Ideally have two or more years of experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions
- Experience with ML, deep learning, Pytorch, Python, NLP, and OpenAI
- Familiar with building full stack applications
- Experience with Cloud Services, AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with vector databases, transformers, and data models
- Experience in REST API development, database design, and AI infrastructure
- Experience with version control in a team setting (GIT)
- Experience with building high-performance sites and applications
- Experience with testing strategies, including unit testing and E2E testing
- Organized with great attention to detail
Nice to Haves:
- Interest in and thoughtful about the impacts of AI technology
- Interest in working in an Agile environment
The DX team partners closely with business leaders, so we look for comfort building relationships and influencing. We’re excited to learn about you and your goals - let us know what’s important to you!
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?