Remote - USA
HubSpot’s mission is to help millions of organizations grow better. Our marketing team plays a critical role in accomplishing this mission by attracting, engaging and delighting our customers at every step of their journey.
We believe that AI will play a critical role in helping us accomplish our mission. In particular, we believe
- AI benefits SMBs more than Enterprises
- AI drives effectiveness more then efficiency
- AI helps buyers more than sellers
And we’re looking for people with a passion for AI who want to make that a reality. Members of our Marketing AI Program will have the opportunity to:
- Leverage AI to create and deliver resonant content (written, visual, video)
- Build AI solutions that allow the marketing team to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement AI programs that improve how the team works and what value our customers get.
- Be responsible for thinking through, planning, and implementing AI infrastructure.
- This will cross many different tools and departments, both within and external to Marketing.
- Some examples of software you will be exposed to include OpenAI, Pinecone, and HuggingFace
- Intake and prioritize ideas from across the business to identify the most potentially impactful solutions. These will include infrastructure for Marketers to take advantage of, as well as customer-facing programs
- Work with senior leadership to ideate, capture trends and insights, and report on progress.
We value having a diverse skillset in our team, and are constantly on the lookout for people from new and exciting backgrounds. Some specific things we look for are people who…
- Have interest and knowledge in automation tools (e.g. HubSpot Workflows/Workato, web services, etc.)
- Have interest and experience in AI tooling (such as LLMs, vector databases, and transformers)
- Strong project management and communication skills. You must be able to effectively communicate technical topics and areas of progress/blockage to both functional and technical audiences - switching between context and modes of communication as appropriate. Is able to keep contributors on task.
- Have a growth mindset; a love for learning, figuring out how things work and evolving what exists today - and a passion for AI that drives them to stay on the cutting edge of thought leadership in the space.
- Have knowledge of CRMs. Understand how data can be stored and synced between CRMs.
- Are detailed-oriented and take pride in thorough testing and documentation
- Demonstrate a logical and scalable solutioning mindset.
- Are a great collaborator, able to manage relationships with many stakeholders across the business.
- Feel comfortable pushing back when requests are not solving for the customer or business.
Cash compensation range: 82000-122000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?