Manager, Identity & Access Management
Remote - USA
Identity and Access Management Team Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure
HubSpot is looking to add a manager to our Identity and Access Management team. This person will be hands-on in our Okta platform and close to the systems which feed into it, as well as the systems Okta provisions into. You’ll also have the opportunity to grow direct reports and be a key voice to drive overall IDAM at HubSpot.
The IDAM team sits within our System Operations team, which is part of the Business Technology team in the Engineering Org. We are responsible for HubSpot’s Enterprise server, application, and core 3rd party SaaS infrastructure. The team comprises a number of Linux/Windows System Engineers, ServiceNow Engineers, and SaaS Operations Engineers.
In this role you’ll evolve our IDAM strategy, scaling the integration of a growing number of SaaS applications, incorporating granular HubSpotter data to power flexible and automated access provisioning, and ensuring the security of HubSpot’s applications and data by leveraging cutting edge security technologies.
We’re looking for:
We’re looking for a talented technical leader to help us build the vision of making application access and provisioning truly least privileged, scalable, and secure.
Bonus points for being:
- Experienced with managing Okta at scale.
- Someone with experience developing access provisioning automation or with a python development foundation.
- Can communicate and collaborate effectively across organizational groups and a variety of tenures, from partnering with Security leadership on strategic direction to empowering folks on the helpdesk to troubleshoot access provisioning challenges.f
Key expectations of an Identity and Access Manager:
- Technical managers are actively involved as a player-coach in building secure, reliable, and scalable systems. They are curious and involved in the technology as well as the people on their teams.
- They have a strong technical vision for how modern identity management should work.
- They think about and implement ideas to push teams to improve technically.
- They work effectively across teams - partnering with Security, Compliance, HRIS, and the broader Business Technology team.
- They are responsible for the engineers on their team and provide mentoring, coaching, and feedback to help them grow and succeed in their role.
- They create and foster diverse teams and an inclusive culture.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply. We’d love to talk with you.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however, you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Cash compensation range: 130000-155000 USD Annually
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?