Corporate Account Executive
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however, this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Corporate Account Executive to join our highly successful Sales Team. As a Corporate Account Executive, you will be engaging directly with businesses that have 200+ employees and helping them to grow. You will use proactive and inbound selling strategies to find and close new business, and increase the customer's usage of the HubSpot platform over time. You will use your knowledge of digital transformation and change management to act as a trusted advisor and business consultant to the customer, running the sales process end to end with them.
What are your responsibilities as an Account Executive?
- Run a full sales cycle and close both new business and install base at or above quota on a monthly cadence
- Find new prospects from both inbound and self-sourced leads
- Run qualification calls with C-level executives and department leaders
- Run online, and occasionally in-person, product demonstrations
- Sell through internal champions to multiple stakeholders, as well as directly to C -level
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot's marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Liaise with internal HubSpot stakeholders such as Legal, Finance and Security to solve for the more complex contract requirements of our Corporate customers as well as answer Legal, Security, Procurement questionnaires and RFP
- Sell the full growth platform, heavily weighted towards the Enterprise license
Who are you?
- 6+ years in a quota-carrying role
- Proven experience in a complex selling environment
- Have strong experience presenting and pitching to C-level executives on a business change
- Management of monthly and annual pipeline as well as proven accuracy in forecasting
- Goal-orientated with a track record of overachieving on monthly & annual targets
- Trained and/or certified in a standardised sales method (E.g. Sandler)
- You will also have excellent stakeholder management skills, a strong growth mindset, a proven ability to drive results and a customer-first mentality
How will you excel in this role?
- An understanding of how businesses grow, and confidence in advising C-level executives on growth strategies
- Genuine curiosity about business and technology
- A growth mindset and a habit of seeking feedback for self-development
- High performance in areas outside of professional work (E.g. hobbies, side business, sport, creative)
- Having taken on additional responsibility in a team environment (E.g. coaching, mentoring, team projects)
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration and stock units + uncapped commissions!
- Hybrid work environment You can choose to work from Home, Office or Flex!
- World class new hire training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance & Annual fitness reimbursement
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Opportunity to work with amazing colleagues who embody HubSpot’s HEART core values
- Check out the HubSpot Website to see all our wonderful Benefits
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?