Senior Customer Success Manager - Mid Market
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
Our Customer Success team is on a mission to deliver best-in-class services and support to our global customers. From developing creative and personalised strategies for businesses, to creating resources that help people become inbound experts, we try to help our customers grow better using our software.
We're obsessed with delighting our customers at every turn. To achieve this daily, our Senior Customer Success Managers must possess an unrivalled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer experience a measurable ROI. If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find customized solutions to their challenges, we should talk.
What will I do?
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, delight, and retention for complex customers who require higher-touch service.
- Build and foster relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across multiple customer teams
- Engage customers in strategy conversations, to derive maximum value from their investment in HubSpot
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding customer's usage of new products
- Define what success means for your customers and produce detailed plans outlining roadmap to achieve success and share in accountability of their success
- Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where needed
- Collaborate with other HubSpot teams, and executive leadership, to ensure adoption and successful customer renewals
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Be accountable for the retention of your customers along with maintaining an accurate forecast for in-month and future month performance
- Serve as a mentor to new team members
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
Who are you?
- Extensive experience owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship in a quota or retention-carrying role
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with presenting strategy verbally in person, over the phone, and in email communication.
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution.
- Confident, self motivated, and a true team player
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated desire to learn
- Experience with SaaS & marketing automation software are a huge plus!
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration and stock units + a variable bonus!
- Hybrid work environment You can choose to work from Home, Office or Flex!
- World class new hire training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance & Annual fitness reimbursement
- Opportunity to work with amazing colleagues who embody HubSpot’s HEART core values
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Check out the HubSpot Website to see all our wonderful Benefits
HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?