Senior Co-Marketing Manager, Platform Marketing
Remote - USA
The platform marketing team is a hybrid partner and product marketing team at HubSpot supporting HubSpot’s App Marketplace and associated App Partner Program.
The HubSpot App Marketplace has more than 1,250 integrations to help customers extend the power of the HubSpot platform. Customers rely on integrated software to run their businesses, with the average customer installing five or more apps. The HubSpot ecosystem is key in helping our customers grow better.
As a Senior Marketing Manager on the platform marketing team you’ll create and execute custom distribution strategies for our top integration partners that drive awareness and adoption.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Collaborate with top-priority app partners and the App Partner Program Product team to develop customized strategies for increasing app adoption and awareness across HubSpot and partner channels.
- Create case studies, demo videos, and blog posts to increase app awareness, adoption, and internal enablement.
- Manage projects with freelancers to completion.
- Proactively suggest & build out the menu of distro channels available for us to market the ecosystem to HubSpotters, customers, and partners.
- Track and report on KPIs of efforts to cross-functional leadership.
- Regularly review and analyze utilized channels to adjust the strategy as needed.
We're looking for people who:
- Experience building distribution strategies and negotiating partner action.
- Experience leading all aspects of comarketing strategy and execution.
- Experience In partner or product marketing.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills across internal and external stakeholders.
- Are resourceful, proactive, and strong project managers.
- Adapt to dynamic environments with ambiguity and frequent changes.
Cash compensation range: 88000-132000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?