Senior Revenue Marketing Manager, Latin America & Iberia
Remote - Spain
*Your resume must be submitted in English
We are looking for a skilled senior marketing professional that has experience working closely with sales teams and can build programs to scale and accelerate pipeline generation. You will partner with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to build strong plays that can be leveraged to help drive deal creation and more customer and prospect engagement for our Latam and Iberia markets.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in rapidly growing our reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, and therefore, impact both the marketing and sales organizations. Your goal will be to identify the best way to build localized and native campaigns, leverage the work the central team is doing and drive the adoption of such campaigns with the regional sales teams.
The ideal candidate understands sales cycles and sales prospecting campaigns, especially in the Latam and Iberia markets, excels at relationship-building, and has excellent writing abilities to build such campaigns in Spanish with local market nuance considerations in place.
- Align with Latam and Iberia sales teams to identify opportunities to build regional prospecting campaigns based on local needs.
- Work closely with the central teams to understand campaign plans and dashboards and what can be leveraged in markets.
- Build plans and playbooks to support scaling outreach campaigns to help sales teams leverage marketing materials for outreach efforts.
- Identify key prospect and customer pain points, buying patterns and business opportunities, and maintain a sharp awareness of the competitor landscape in Latin America and Iberia.
- Use data to make and prioritize decisions.
- We're looking for someone who is a self-starter, a great teammate, and someone with experience in high-tech, sales or marketing, preferably in a field-facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English. Must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically.
- Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment, all while keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy.
- Preferred knowledge and confidence using HubSpot, Looker, and ZoomInfo.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?