Partner Success Manager
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however, this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
As a Channel Consultant at HubSpot, you will work directly within our Solutions Partner Program. The Solutions Partner Program is an ecosystem of businesses that offer marketing, sales, web design, and CRM implementation services, among others.
In this role you will assist partners to grow their businesses by providing exceptional services around the HubSpot platform to their clients. This is a hybrid position responsible for both onboarding and long-term customer success, you will manage a set of partner relationships, providing them strategic and consultative support to build and maintain success throughout their lifecycle as a HubSpot partner.
What will you do?
- Be the main point of contact and advocate for approximately 90 Solutions Partners throughout onboarding and client delivery
- Collaborate with and provide coaching and consulting to Partners on their processes, execution, and services delivery to drive success and help them retain our mutual clients
- Assist partners with our software platform to ensure they grow with their clients.
- Proactively identify additional revenue opportunities from the existing client base
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equity and inclusion
Who are you?
- Consultative, problem-solving, and issue resolution skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via video conference/call, phone and email
- A strong love for teaching: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- Extensive experience in client services/account management
- Motivation and hunger to learn and improve
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management experience
- A critical thinker with experience providing custom solutions
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Strong customer focus and value engaging with customers to help them succeed
- Focused on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration and stock units + a variable bonus!
- Hybrid work environment You can choose to work from Home, Office or Flex!
- World class new hire training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance & Annual fitness reimbursement
- Opportunity to work with amazing colleagues who embody HubSpot’s HEART core values
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- Check out the HubSpot Website to see all our wonderful Benefits
At HubSpot, we’re invested in helping you grow your career. There are countless ways for employees to learn and skill-up, from master classes to tuition reimbursement, but there is one critical growth opportunity we’re doubling down on: internal mobility. Over the past years we’ve seen countless HubSpotters transfer to new teams within HubSpot. We love that. Whether it’s a lateral move or a promotion, taking on a new career challenge internally is a great opportunity for career growth, but also for HubSpot’s growth!
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?