Senior Program Manager, GTM Methodology
Remote - USA
Our GTM Enablement team supports 3000+ sales and customer success professionals driving revenue and growth at one of the fastest-growing publicly traded companies in the SaaS industry. We pride ourselves on being a reliable, real-time, and consistent resource for the Sales and Customer Success Teams and empower them to do their jobs more efficiently while growing their skill set and enabling HubSpot’s long term strategy.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager of Methodology to play a crucial role in scaling HubSpot’s growth by developing and implementing methodologies that boost rep outcomes and productivity. In this role, you will lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective execution of methodologies and continuously iterate.
- Develop and refine GTM methodologies for Sales & CS teams, frameworks, and best practices to create performance consistency across our global teams
- For third-party purchases, perform vendor evaluation, selection and provide ongoing management of the partnership
- Define program goals, objectives, and success metrics, and monitor progress towards achieving them
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including sales, marketing, product, and operations teams, to understand business needs and incorporate them into development
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our methodologies are innovative and competitive.
- Support the implementation and adoption of GTM methodologies across the Sales & CS organization
- Collaborate across the Enablement team to ensure methodologies are incorporated into GTME learning programs
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by regularly evaluating and refining our GTM methodologies based on feedback, performance data, and market changes.
- Act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders, providing guidance and insights on methodology-related matters.
Characteristics & Skills needed for the job:
- >3 years experience in Enablement (preferably with experience in global program management)
- Strong understanding of GTM strategies, methodologies, and best practices
- Managing ambiguity - You are comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Setting strategic direction - The ability to work with stakeholders, understand needs and translate vision into a clear, global strategy is essential.
- Data-driven decision making - Uses data to drive strategic planning or business changes. Influences with data and analysis.
- Driving Influence - Ability to gain idea buy-in from all types of stakeholders through effective communication skills, public speaking, and expectation setting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to diverse audiences.
Cash compensation range: 118500-189600 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Something looks off?