Senior Full Stack Engineer - Streamable
Who are we?
Hopin is in a unique position to play a role in the next decade of customer engagement, offering our customers an innovative suite of best-in-class video interaction and community experience products. Through our suite of audience engagement tools you can create community experiences.
Introducing Streamable. Streamable is on a mission to make video hosting fast and easy for anyone building an audience. Streamable has a large customer base, growing revenue, and excellent organic traffic, but the team is still small. That means that each team member plays a vital role in driving the company’s success. Streamable is an excellent opportunity for individuals who thrive in a collaborative, high-skilled entrepreneurial environment. If you are passionate about contributing to a growing company and making a meaningful impact, Streamable could be the perfect fit for you.
A bit about Streamable
- The easiest, professional video hosting platform for creators, freelancers, and businesses
- Lightning fast to upload, edit, and share videos online
- Loved by over 50 million users and customers from 122 countries
- Challenging ‘traditional hosts’ by making it easier and more affordable to get your video out there, wherever you’re building an audience
- Big opportunities for ML and AI innovation in video hosting, editing, and engagement
- Full Stack experience with React and Node.
- Experienced creating smooth user interfaces with React, CSS and HTML.
- Proven ability to take an idea and bring it into reality, we are big believers in owning what you build.
- Passion for clean and appropriately tested code.
- Strong understanding of different software development practices and how each can help ship more value to our customers
Nice to have
- Experience working with Python
- Experience working with video technology, like FFMPEG and GStreamer
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- $1000 USD for Home-Office Set up
- $100 USD monthly remote work stipend
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
A little about us
We would love for you to try each of the platforms yourself, but for now, here’s a high level description of how each of the Hopin products work together as an ecosystem:
- Hopin Events - great for your larger multi-track events, conferences, trade shows, networking, sponsor booths, and robust registration capabilities.
- Session - great for your interactive large and small webinars, team all hands, meetings, AMAs, and workshops.
- StreamYard - great for creating professional live streams, multistreaming, recording video content, podcasts, and streaming webinars..
- Streamable - great for uploading, editing, and sharing your videos easily online.
Where and How We Hire
Being a remote company enables us to hire the best talent from selected locations around the world. We can engage with you in any of our jurisdictions listed below, all you need to do is demonstrate the legal right to work and be physically present in that country. Some roles may have specific workforce location requirements which will be noted on the job description.
- Entity: Canada, UK, USA, Ireland
- Employer of Record: India, Portugal, Spain
- Full Time Contractor (Self Employed): Argentina, Honduras, U.A.E., Uruguay
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
Something looks off?