Senior Product Manager, Provider Experience (Hybrid)
Homeward is a technology-enabled healthcare provider delivering quality, affordable and comprehensive care to those who don’t have it. Starting in rural America. Today, 60 million Americans living in rural communities are facing a crisis of access to care. In the U.S. healthcare system, rural Americans experience significantly poorer clinical outcomes. This trend is rapidly accelerating as rural hospitals close and physician shortages increase, exacerbating health disparities. In fact, Americans living in rural communities suffer a mortality rate 23 percent higher than those in urban communities, in part because of the lack of access to quality care.
Our vision is care that enables everyone to achieve their best health. So, we’re rearchitecting the way it’s delivered – leveraging breakthroughs in diagnostics, remote monitoring, and a variety of other domains, Homeward is creating a new healthcare delivery model that is purpose-built for rural America and directly addresses the issues that have historically limited access and quality.
Most importantly, we’re aligning everyone’s incentives (ours, partner health plans’, and members’) towards getting and keeping people healthy by taking full responsibility and financial risk for the total cost of each member’s healthcare and outcomes.
Homeward is co-founded by a leadership team that defined and delivered Livongo’s products, and backed most recently by a $50 million series B co-led by Arch Ventures and Human Capital, with participation from General Catalyst for a total of $70 million in funding. With this leadership team and funding, Homeward is committed to bringing high-quality healthcare to rural communities in need.
Join us in tackling healthcare for rural America! We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager, Provider Experience who is passionate about having a positive societal impact solving issues of health inequity for communities that have been perennially underserved.
What You'll Do:
- Help drive strategy and product roadmap in line with company objectives for Provider engagement and experience efforts to empower Homeward and partner Providers to succeed in value-based care delivery
- Drive needs analysis, define requirements, and align on prioritization in collaboration with stakeholders
- Foster and manage high-quality, durable relationships with external partners such as Health Systems, Providers, and Health Plans that enable strong, rapid, and innovative collaborations
- Collaborate closely with engineers, designers, data science, analytics, clinical strategy, operations, marketing, commercial and client partners to build new feature sets, experiences, and solutions
- Develop innovative solutions that balance member, provider and client needs, clinical strategy, business goals, and technical considerations
- Share responsibility for building, measuring, and reporting against fundamental business drivers like revenue and ROI
- Collaborate closely with product design and UX research to understand existing and future user flows in order to lay out a thoughtful, well-crafted member and provider user experience strategy
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of increasing user-facing Product Management responsibilities showing strong experience with end-to-end discovery and delivery of complex feature sets
- Experience and passion for building Healthcare products from scratch (0 to 1)
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in sizable new initiatives and work closely with cross-functional teams, including Design, Engineering, Clinical, Commercial, Growth, Data Science, and external partners and clients
- Demonstrated skills at guiding design/development teams through scoping and tradeoff decisions
- Healthcare experience, ideally having worked with Healthcare Providers, Health Systems/Hospitals, Physicians Groups, Practices, or equivalent
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- A metrics and data-driven approach, with the ability to set and track success metrics that are linked to company goals and using data insights to guide product decision-making
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- Expertise at managing complexity while being able to solve complex problems despite constraints, like competing stakeholder needs
- Located in Austin, TX or San Francisco, CA.
- Experience crafting and launching products for Healthcare Providers
- Experience working on a small, fast-paced team and defining a product from scratch
- Experience working in value-based care, rural markets, and/or with older adults
What Shapes Our Company:
- Deep commitment to one another, the people and communities we serve, and to care that enables everyone to achieve their best health
- Compassion and empathy
- Curiosity, and an eagerness to listen
- Drive to deliver high-quality experiences, clinical care, and cost-effectiveness
- Strong focus on sustainability of our business and scalability of our services, to maximize our reach and impact
- Nurturing a diverse workforce, with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and points of view
- Taking our mission and business seriously, but not taking ourselves too seriously– having fun as we build!
- Competitive salary, equity grant, generous paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
- Flexible working arrangement
$130,000-$150,000 annually. Compensation is based on qualifications, experience, skillset, and location.
At Homeward, a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you have yet to gain experience in the areas detailed above, we hope you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Homeward is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Homeward is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.