Office Manager / Team Assistant
Who we are
We are building Helsing: a software company that keeps our democracies from harm. We’re a diverse team of world class, ambitious, and impassioned engineers, deep learning specialists and customer-facing programme managers. We are looking for others to join our European teams to apply their skills to solve the most complex and impactful problems in defence.
We embrace an open and transparent culture that welcomes healthy debates on the use of technology, and AI particular, in defence, its benefits, and its ethical implications
As our Munich Office Manager/ Team Assistant, you will have the opportunity to create a place with an inclusive and warm atmosphere where our colleagues and external parties feel at home. Overseeing all general office operations, you enjoy organising and hosting meetings and events, as well as coordinating key meetings, communications, and daily business activities.
What you will work on
- Creating a place with an inclusive and warm atmosphere
- Coordinating appointments and hosting meetings onsite
- Organising and overseeing general office operations and activities
- Organising and coordinating team and group activities such as education workshops or team offsites
- Purchasing office supplies and maintaining proper stock levels
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Maintaining the filing and administrative systems
Who we are looking for
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrable organisation skills
- Reliability and discretion: you will be around sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Your own personal values match ours: ownership, initiative, dedication to mission, speed and inclusiveness
- You are a high performer who thrives in a fast-pace environment
- You are collaborative, humble and a problem-solver
- Fluent in German and English
- There is no other company like Helsing: we are at a pivotal stage in our journey, with a unique level of funding, and a unique level of ambition.
- Work alongside and learn from world-class AI researchers and software engineers. Our team combines excellence with dedication to our mission.
- Define, create, and build from the ground up. Technology, processes, and even the organisation we are all part of.
- Be part of, and build, the foundational culture of the most important deep tech company in Europe.
What we offer
- The chance to work in an innovative organisation focused on protecting our democracies and future generations.
- The opportunity to drive impact in a fast-growing company with mission-orientated colleagues.
- Diverse, collaborative and focused teams located in Munich, Berlin, London and Paris.
- Flexible working hours.
- Supportive team structures and regular feedback.
- Regular company events to bring together all staff as one unit across Europe.
- Competitive compensation and stock options.