Senior Consultant, Applied Learning - Healthcare (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Senior Consultant, Applied Learning (Healthcare) to play a central role in Guild’s mission by supporting the growth of our Healthcare Marketplace. The Applied Learning team is a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team specifically focused on supporting programs that have hands-on requirements – working with both internal and external partners to build sustainable applied learning operations. In this role, you’ll play a key role in driving and optimizing existing operations to enable learners to complete their required hands-on/clinical program requirements. Your strategic focus will be owning and developing a net-new workstream focused on scaling Guild’s healthcare learning partners to meet the needs of this fast-growing category. You will be accountable for working cross-functionally to thoughtfully expand Guild’s existing Healthcare Marketplace in line with Guild’s operational capabilities and category requirements. Success in this arena will look like the addition of net-new healthcare programs from existing learning providers in employer partners’ catalogs.
You will thrive in this role if you are an analytical and strategic cross-functional project/program manager who can get in the weeds while not missing the big picture; enjoy ambiguity and building 0 to 1; and are curious about the ins and outs of healthcare offerings and program regulations and requirements.
As a Senior Consultant, Applied Learning you will:
- Work closely with the Healthcare Category Management (CM) team to deeply understand comprehensive category priorities and gaps in our healthcare marketplace. Develop and lead a strategic process to determine expansion and scalability opportunities with existing learning partners.
- Partner directly with external learning providers to expand and/or develop new healthcare program offerings. Build a clear framework to track and measure the success of these efforts.
- Become an expert on current program operations to ensure positive student outcomes through internal and external collaboration and timely resolution of operational, academic, and student-related issues.
- Analyze outcomes and current processes to identify areas for operational improvements - evolving our tools and templates to craft, implement, and launch healthcare applied learning programs with an eye to scalability while balancing the needs of learning partners, employer partners, and students.
- Oversee and manage all projects related to this body of work, building and maintaining strong cross-functional and accountable relationships with Category Management, Learning Marketplace teams, Student Experience, Marketplace Management, Implementation Delivery, Employer Partnerships, and more to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative. Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, data manipulation, and model/chart creation, along with an ability to interpret trends and translate information into insights and recommendations. Experience with Looker is ideal, but not required.
- Strong process development & project/program management skills, proactively coordinating across teams to ensure efficient execution. Can independently identify problems and manage projects from start to finish.
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong storytelling that communicates insights effectively in both written and presentation formats.
- Excels at engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external partners across seniority levels, often with differing priorities.
- Structured problem-solving skills, capable of deconstructing big, difficult questions into discrete, analyzable elements and compelling recommendations.
- The ability to rapidly familiarize yourself with new topics and thrive in unfamiliar territories; maintains comfort in ambiguity through outstanding organization.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry (e.g., licensure/certification requirements, roles, academic programs, structure/operations of healthcare providers, etc.) and learning programs that have clinical requirements. Some prior experience in the healthcare field, especially nursing, is ideal, but not required.
- Experience in facilitating decision-making without direct authority, comfortable challenging assumptions, and conventional wisdom to achieve the best solution.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and independence – maintains a high degree of motivation to learn and iterate, and constantly strives for “better than it was yesterday.”
- Ability to execute on details and critical operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Enjoys working on multiple complex and evolving problems concurrently.
- Something else? We look forward to learning more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $110,000 - $132,500, as well as company stock options. We are committed to providing opportunities that align with our larger company strategy of Career Mobility. We believe that skills are transferable and value candidates who have a passion for our mission and a learner’s mindset. If you don’t have 100% of the qualifications but can see yourself doing a great job, we invite you to apply.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth