Sr. Director, ABM and Demand Gen (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring for a Senior Director, ABM and Enterprise Demand Generation Marketing. As the leader overseeing the teams who run ABM (Account Based Marketing), Demand Generation, and our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) you will be responsible for providing pivotal contributions to the top of the funnel pipeline for Guild’s Employer Partner acquisition. Your teams will focus on account research, ABM program design and execution/reporting, as well as overall demand generation via marketing programs and BDR outreach that drives the pipeline forward and our sustained business growth.
As a Senior Director, ABM and Enterprise Demand Generation Marketing you will:
- Be customer-obsessed, understanding as much as you can about our key accounts, our buyer personas, as well as our core industry verticals, to drive the best decisions forward for our Demand Generation strategy
- Oversee a team focused on both executing ABM (account based marketing) strategies as well as demand generation programs to secure interest and meetings with prospective Employer Partners in our TAM
- Define and execute the strategy of ABM programs, including account selection, account research and planning while also leveraging ABM and digital marketing technologies, as well as solidify the measurement and reporting
- Prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing leaders (i.e. Sales, Solution Marketing, Solutions, Revenue Operations, Business Operations) to define and establish campaign workflows
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need
- Lead the process of A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates
- Conceive and develop a comprehensive demand generation program by leveraging inbound and outbound tactics (e.g. webinars, content, events/tradeshows, emails, paid advertising, social media, SEO, microsites, target prospect profile marketing, etc)
- Oversee paid digital, print ad placement, and direct response communication strategy and calendar
- Manage the B2B marketing funnel, partner with operations and analytics to make strategic recommendations around areas of optimization
- Support the reporting Director & team of high performing BDRs to ensure a cohesive strategy across lead sources that drive the majority of top of funnel pipeline for the business
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- 8+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM role or combination (3+ in a leadership role)
- Proven track record designing and executing innovative account-based marketing programs, as well as management of BDR organizations
- Experience in hiring, team-building and high performance team management, ensuring those around you can be successful
- Experience with Marketo, Demandbase, and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with others
- Data-driven & extremely organized
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $190,000 - $220,000, as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth