Solution Marketing Manager, Sales Activation (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 30 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and Washington D.C. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
The Sales Activation Manager plays a central role in the Solution Marketing team as a key collaborator across our Go-to-Market Activation team, our Solution Zone teams, and other marketing and go-to-market teams (e.g., sales, solution consulting).
The Manager is responsible for creating assets and collateral (e.g., core pitch deck, demo strategy, depositioning assets) that tell Guild’s employer partners a cohesive story across our solutions and industries. Additionally, this role is responsible for managing critical infrastructure and tools that enable the Solution Marketing team and other go-to-market teams to quickly and easily access the insights, information, and resources that they need to be the voice of Guild’s solution in the market and have effective conversations with employer partners.
Go-to-Market Assets and Collateral (40%)
- Create assets and collateral for go-to-market teams to use to prepare for and facilitate partnership conversations
- Support the cadence of regularly reviewing and updating core sales materials to ensure they reflect Guild’s latest thinking and information
Information-Sharing Infrastructure (25%)
- Serve as a go-to expert on questions about Guild’s solution and existing assets and resources go-to-market teams can use to understand it and communicate it to partners
- Under the guidance of Solution Marketing leaders, manage and maintain key pieces of Guild’s information-sharing infrastructure, such as Q&A Slack channels and centralized repositories of assets and and statistics
Solution Marketing Function Infrastructure (35%)
- Manage function-wide tools, processes, and resources for the Solution Marketing team, serving as the team expert on these tools and owning their improvement and innovation
- Strong storytelling and written/oral presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, including process and project management
- Entrepreneurial cross-functional collaboration: skilled at deeply engaging stakeholders, efficiently managing projects, and building new processes to support the work
- Experience with product/solutions marketing skillset within the context of a B2B(2C) business
- Dynamic problem solving and strategic thinking, with deep curiosity and a learning mindset
- Something else? Wonderful, we are curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $110,000 - $132,500 as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth