Order Management Associate
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams worldwide trust Grammarly’s AI and human expertise to help ideate, compose, revise, and comprehend communications. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category with our tailored service offerings: Grammarly Free, Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, and Grammarly for Education. Our latest product offering, GrammarlyGO, brings the power of generative AI to our users. It all begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for an Order Management Associate to join our Sales Operations team. This role will be a core part of the Deal Desk team, working closely with our Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to maximize the efficiency of the opportunity close process. Your daily tasks will revolve around supporting our sales team and taking ownership of the order management responsibilities. You will ensure accurate bookings of opportunities and proper data flow from Salesforce to downstream systems. Your typical day will involve reviewing order forms, purchase orders, and other sales-related agreements for signature and details for closed won opportunities. You will also work closely with Finance team members to answer booking-related questions and participate in various projects to improve sales productivity and operational excellence.
As an Order Management Associate, in your first month, you will:
- Complete general onboarding and meet the team.
- Shadow revenue operations team members to learn about their daily tasks and common questions they support.
- Study and understand the entire Grammarly sales process from start to end.
- Independently test various scenarios in related systems to learn the representative processes.
- Dig into commonly asked questions to understand the sales process better.
- Establish relationships with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Learn Grammarly's GTM Operations motion and understand how we handle deals, rules of engagement, and daily processes for reps.
- Begin to take part in existing workstreams as a Deal Desk team member.
In 3 months, you will:
- Act as a point of contact and go-to resource for common booking questions and concerns.
- Work with stakeholders to coordinate approvals and accurately book standard and non-standard opportunities.
- Provide proactive feedback to enhance the sales process and improve the tools used by our go-to-market teams.
- Triage, prioritize, and resolve daily order management requests on time.
In 6 months, you will:
- Develop expertise in everything related to order management, including using tools like Dealhub and Salesforce.
- Assume ownership and take the initiative to solve problems independently.
- Provide ad hoc or proactive order management training and help enhance our internal documentation to support related initiatives.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the sales process, from the initial stages of a sale to post-sale activities, such as handoff to finance for revenue recognition.
- Work on ad hoc projects to help implement team goals related to operational efficiency and sales productivity.
- Establish a relationship of trust with the sales representatives you work with daily.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and be hands-on and decisive with their work.
- Demonstrates ownership of all aspects of the role and proactively strive to improve processes over time while remaining deeply engaged in day-to-day tasks.
- Has strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Is an analytical problem-solver comfortable with ambiguity.
- Can work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Has experience working in a fast-paced startup environment where team members take on multiple responsibilities and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Has 2+ years of experience in order management, deal desk, finance, or sales operations for a B2B SaaS company.
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Is Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Has Salesforce and CPQ experience.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation and benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) and RRSP matching
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
Grammarly takes a market-based approach to compensation, which means base pay may vary depending on your location. Our US and Canada locations are categorized into compensation zones based on each geographic region’s cost of labor index. For more information about our compensation zones and locations where we currently support employment, please refer to this page. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Base pay may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The expected salary ranges for this position are outlined below by compensation zone and may be modified in the future.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.