Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role will collaborate in person 4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to different hubs. They are required to live within a commutable distance of their home hub of San Francisco. Grammarly may provide relocation assistance.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams worldwide trust Grammarly’s AI and human expertise to help ideate, compose, revise, and comprehend communications. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category with our tailored service offerings: Grammarly Free, Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, and Grammarly for Education. Our latest product offering, GrammarlyGO, brings the power of generative AI to our users. It all begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Sr. Manager, Content Marketing to join our demand generation team. This Sr. Manager will be responsible for crafting the content strategy and calendar that drives awareness and consideration for Grammarly Business and Grammarly for Education.
The person in this role will be responsible for delivering key thought leadership and producing lower funnel content that captures interest from enterprise, commercial, and educational institution buyers and influencers. This will allow the team to support critical B2B demand generation team goals.
As Sr. Manager, Content Marketing, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing the creation and design of content to support demand generation and thought leadership. You will be in charge of all online and offline content for B2B demand generation, with the goal of driving marketing qualified leads (MQLs), SEO traffic, engagement, and brand awareness and credibility. You will report to the Head of Demand Generation and work closely with marketing and sales teams.
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain a content strategy and calendar to support B2B Grammarly Business and Grammarly for Education demand generation.
- Partner with customer insights to develop research that drives thought leadership for white papers, webinars, press, and awareness.
- Secure Grammarly's reputation as a thought leader and information resource in the generative AI space.
- Produce high-quality, on-brand ebooks, blogs, emails, articles, case studies, presentations, infographics, web copy, and more.
- Test new content formats and distribution channels in alignment with demand generation.
- Keep up with current industry trends to ensure relevant and effective content topics.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person in San Francisco and potentially other hubs 4 weeks per quarter.
- Has excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, especially copy-writing.
- Has a vast understanding of B2B content formats (white papers, webinars, success stories, blogs, websites, social, podcasts, etc.) and distribution channels.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work enviornment, and has the ability to multi-task without missing deadlines or sacrificing quality.
- Is driven to create industry-leading, high-quality output with strong results orientation.
- Leverages insights to inform content strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Builds strong, positive working relationships across different cross-functional teams. Knows how to make others feel included and build buy-in.
- Is able to have a creative conversation with a designer, and a business-outcomes focused conversation with a product marketer. Shares results and project updates early and often.
- Has intermediate-advanced understanding of B2B lead funnels programs and metrics including ecosystems, KPIs, systems, and handoffs.
- Responds quickly to unexpected changes and shifts priorities as business strategies shift. Can reprioritize work and projects as needed.
- Understands marketing fundamentals and best practices, including acquisition, product marketing, lifecycle/engagement, experiments/growth, and brand.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation and benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) matching (US only)
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
Grammarly takes a market-based approach to compensation, which means base pay may vary depending on your location. Our US and Canada locations are categorized into compensation zones based on each geographic region’s cost of labor index. For more information about our compensation zones and locations where we currently support employment, please refer to this page.
Base pay may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The expected salary ranges for this San Francisco-based position are outlined below and may be modified in the future.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.