BI Solution Architect
GoodData’s Professional Services team works with our customers to build BI solutions using the GoodData platform; build and customize analytical / reporting products to implement into client's internal systems. Our team is obsessed with guiding our customers to achieve value with our products in the shortest time possible. We play a critical role in managing the technical ins-and-outs of the implementation, as well as helping our customers realize the powerful business uses of our tools.
As a team, our leadership philosophy is to give team members autonomy in delivering high-quality work to our customers, while providing guidance and support where needed. Team members are expected to be passionate about expanding their expertise with technology, and continually growing their knowledge of the GoodData platform and related technologies. Additionally, team members will have the opportunity to gain experience working with international teams and customers. To help passionate professionals accelerate the growth of their skills and careers, our team fosters a culture of mentorship and training.
As a key member of our implementation team, you will be the person that guides our customers through their custom solution development and lead GoodData's technical resources. You will work directly with customers to understand the requirements and translate them into logical data models, ETL designs, dashboards, and general consulting the customers.
Your job will be to
- Design and implement BI solutions and analytic applications for accessing and analyzing data.
- Lead the technical aspects of the solution design, manage and coordinate the other members of the GoodData team across consulting, product, sales, support, and training.
- Interface directly with customers during project implementations, and develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the GoodData products and services.
- Contribute to the development of the GoodData Consulting team by mentoring other colleagues, extending our knowledge base, and improving the GoodData implementation methodologies.
- Communicating with customers from the US market.
- Proven experience building scalable BI solutions.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to rapidly learn technical skills relevant to GoodData implementations.
- IT consulting skills and experience, ability to set and manage customer expectations, and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues.
- Experience with relational/dimensional data modeling.
- Very good knowledge of SQL, and ability to design data pipelines (ETL processes).
- Self-directed with the ability to work simultaneous engagements with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
It is nice to have
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and SQL query tuning and optimization.
- Experience with leading BI engineers and analysts.
- Experience with ETL tools and Data Warehousing techniques.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Ruby, Python, or other).
- Knowledge of Web Services, REST.
- Experience with columnar databases.
- Project Management skills.
Data has changed the world — and we’re changing how data is analyzed, presented, and consumed.
GoodData is a cloud-based business intelligence platform revolutionizing the way in which companies provide analytics to their customers and partners. Integrating seamlessly into workflows and products, GoodData allows clients to provide custom data and analytics to anyone in their ecosystem. We take the value of data seriously, so our systems and platforms maintain the highest standards for security — without compromising on performance.
Join the GoodData team to help bring data-driven decision-making to everyone, enabling others to work smarter, faster, and more effectively.
Benefits & Perks
25 vacation days
6 sick days
Hybrid work model
Edenred Cafeteria points
Mobile phone and tariff
Free tickets to ZOO
Laptop for Personal Use
Flexible working hours
Snacks and coffee in the office
Bike storage, gym