Field Enablement Manager, Commercial & Sales Development
We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.
We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
What you will do and achieve:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Field Enablement Manager to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing enablement strategies that drive performance, efficiency, and productivity within our Commercial Sales and Sales Development teams. This role requires a high level of strategic thinking, leadership, and the ability to collaborate with various teams.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive enablement strategy for our Commercial Sales and Sales Development teams, including continuous learning, skills assessments, and coaching.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create training and coaching that aligns with the sales competencies.
- Partner with Strategic Enablement functions on introducing any Commercial and Sales Development specific onboarding content for new hires, ensuring they are conversation-ready by day 30. This includes elements of the virtual 3-week onboarding program and live training sessions.
- Implement a continuous learning program that covers areas such as top of the funnel prospecting, PG strategies, discovery and demo, deal progression, competitive selling, persona and vertical based enablement.
- Develop and maintain a library of sales enablement resources, including best practice guides, role-based best practices, competitive comparisons, and Glean collections.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand their needs and develop content that supports their sales efforts.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of enablement initiatives and use data to optimize and drive sales effectiveness.
- Facilitate training sessions for the sales team on how to effectively use the sales enablement content.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines.
- Partner with PM, PMM, Partnerships and other departments of the GTM organization to drive impactful, delightful content and programs.
- Implement a BDR to AE Academy to help prepare Sales Development reps for their next career opportunity.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience in sales enablement, sales training and sales within a Commercial Accounts environment and as an SDR or BDR previously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in content management systems and design software.
- Knowledge of sales processes and customer journey mapping.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to make informed decisions.
The Field Enablement Manager - Commercials and Sales Development will play a crucial role in empowering our sales team with the strategies and resources they need to succeed. If you are a strategic, detail-oriented Sales professional with a passion for sales enablement, we would love to hear from you.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse company. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.