We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.
We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
What you will do
- Commercial Contract : Drafting and Review:
- Draft and review commercial contracts, including MSAs, NDAs, and DPAs
- Edit customer paper and redlines in an efficient and prompt manner, typically within 48 hours of receiving such documents
- Identify risks and issues in each agreement, and prioritize based on business needs.
- Ability to focus on the important matters, and not redline each and every detail
- Speak directly with counterparty’s legal team if needed to close open issues
- Pull in necessary stakeholders, such as security, engineering, customer support, and finance, when needed
- Ensure the accuracy, consistency, and compliance with legal standards in all drafted documents.
- Case Management:
- Assist legal teams in managing contract files, organizing documents, and maintaining contract databases.
- Communicate legal information and updates to internal teams and stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner.
- Legal Support:
- Assist attorneys in preparing for meetings and negotiations.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Legal Studies, or a related field.
- At least five years of experience negotiating commercial agreements for a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of legal principles, procedures, and terminology.
- Excellent contract drafting and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced legal environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of intellectual property issues as they relate to AI algorithms and their output
- Previous experience as a Legal Analyst or similar role is desirable.
- Familiarity with various areas of law, such as contracts, intellectual property, or corporate law, depending on the organization's focus.