Sales Development Operations
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers, who wondered why we don’t have an easier way of finding what we need at work. In our personal lives, we have tools to help us find pretty much whatever we need. Why don’t we have that at work? And that was the beginning of Glean.
Glean searches across all your company’s apps to help you find exactly what you need and discover the things you should know. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
The SDR Ops role is a pivotal part of our marketing and business development efforts. This role is a stepping stone to B2B SaaS sales domain and will expose you to different roles that form the foundation of GTM teams. You will collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to drive revenue growth and contribute to the company's success.
- Lead Generation:
- Conduct research to identify potential leads within the target markets of NA, EMEA & APAC.
- Manages lead flow, checks new prospects for fit and potential, reviews the accuracy of included information, performs research and analysis to find additional people and data in each account.
- Utilize various tools and platforms to build and maintain a robust list of new accounts and leads for the Sales teams.
- Create these leads on Salesforce.
- Marketing Collaboration:
-Collaborate with the marketing team to enrich data for leads received from field events.
- Contact and engage with potential leads for field event registration drives
- Research new events for speaking engagements for our Sales & R&D Execs
- Reach out to event organization teams when required
- Sales Collaboration:
- Maintain open and transparent communication with sales regarding lead progress and status.
- Collaborate with the sales team to fill in gaps in their account books.
- Relationship Building:
- Engage in effective follow-up activities through nurture campaigns for leads from past field events.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Maintain accurate records of all lead interactions and status updates in the CRM system.
- Generate and present regular reports on lead generation and conversion metrics.
- Use data-driven insights to optimize lead development strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (preferred but not required).
- Proven experience in lead generation, business development, or sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Familiarity with CRM software and prospecting tools.
- A self-starter with a results-driven mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.