Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers, who wondered why we don’t have an easier way of finding what we need at work. In our personal lives, we have tools to help us find pretty much whatever we need. Why don’t we have that at work? And that was the beginning of Glean.
Glean searches across all your company’s apps to help you find exactly what you need and discover the things you should know. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
Who you are
- BA/BS Degree
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, supporting multiple executives.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and demands.
Key Knowledge & Skills
- Calendar Management:
- Coordinate and manage schedules for multiple executives, ensuring efficient use of their time.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and prioritize commitments as needed.
- Communication Support:
- Act as a liaison between executives and internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize incoming correspondence, including emails, phone calls, and messages.
- Draft and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations on behalf of the executives.
- Meeting and Event Coordination:
- Organize and coordinate meetings, including preparing agendas, materials, and logistics.
- Take meeting minutes and distribute them to relevant parties.
- Assist in planning and executing events, such as conferences and team offsites.
- Travel Arrangements:
- Coordinate travel arrangements for executives, including flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Prepare and organize travel itineraries and necessary documentation.
- Administrative Support:
- Maintain and update executive contact lists and organizational charts.
- Assist with expense reporting and budget tracking for executives.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks as needed to support the executives.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change based on the evolving needs of the organization.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment and time-off policy
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company events
- Free meals