Head of Human Resources
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws.
- Experience in a startup or fast-paced environment is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute HR strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition, employee development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- HR certifications (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR, or SPHR) are a plus.
- HR Strategy and Planning: Develop and execute the overall HR strategy aligned with the company's goals and objectives. Work closely with the executive team to identify HR priorities and initiatives that drive organizational growth and foster a positive work culture. Conduct regular assessments of HR policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- Performance Management: Design and implement a comprehensive performance management system that aligns with company goals and promotes continuous improvement. Provide guidance and support to managers on performance evaluations, goal-setting, and feedback processes. Foster a culture of regular feedback and recognition throughout the organization.
- Employee Development and Training: Identify training and development needs, and create and implement programs to enhance employee skills and competencies. Collaborate with managers to design career development plans and opportunities for high-potential employees. Stay informed about industry best practices and trends in learning and development.
- Compensation and Benefits: Oversee the design and administration of competitive compensation and benefits programs. Ensure compliance with legal requirements and maintain knowledge of industry benchmarks. Conduct regular reviews of compensation structures to attract and retain top talent.
- Employee Relations and Engagement: Foster a positive and inclusive work environment through effective employee relations initiatives. Develop and implement strategies to promote employee engagement, satisfaction, and well-being. Address employee concerns, grievances, and conflicts in a fair and timely manner.
- HR Compliance: Stay up to date with relevant employment laws and regulations. Ensure HR policies, practices, and procedures are compliant with local, state, and federal laws. Oversee record-keeping, documentation, and reporting processes related to HR activities.
How Do I Apply?
If you are passionate about shaping an exceptional workplace culture, driving growth, and nurturing talent, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company events
- Free meals
The standard OTE range for this position is $150,000 - $200,000 annually. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation, equity, and benefits.