IT Enterprise Applications Engineer (Zuora)
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
We are currently hiring an IT Enteprise Applications Engineer specializing in Zuora Billing & Revenue. This team is responsible for the implementation and operational ownership of all Enterprise Applications and in this role, you will report to the IT Manager, Enterprise Applications Engineering. More information can be found in the job family here.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain customizations within Zuora using the Zuora API and the Zuora Object Query Language (ZOQL).
- Business partnerships: Influence cross-functional teams regularly, building and managing holistic relationships with select partners.
- Business operations: Build, maintain and improve internal analysis and planning processes to more efficiently deliver for our business partners.
- Technical delivery: Drive end to end delivery processes with minimal guidance.
- Project management: Run medium-sized projects that improve our ability to make better data driven insights or make the company more efficient.
What you'll bring
- Experience working with Zuora, including experience with the Zuora 360, API and ZOQL.
- Experience integrating Zuora with other systems such as Salesforce, Netsuite, and Avalara.
- Zuora Certified Platform Admin, Zuora Billing and Revenue Certifications a plus.
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast paced environment, as well as a customer centric mentality and interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills, resiliency under pressure, ability to meet deadlines and ability to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data.
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Next, candidates will be invited to a 45 minute interview with a senior member of the team.
- Second round interviews will involve interviews with 2 SMEs in the Business and/or IT Team.
- Final interview is with the Senior Director, Enterprise Applications.
This is a fully remote position and candidates can be located anywhere that GitLab has an entity or PEO. For candidates in the United States, the salary range for the role is $80,000 - $110,000 USD. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Something looks off?