From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
We're seeking a dynamic individual who is ready to join our fast-growing and high-energy company while deepening their marketing skills. As a regional marketing coordinator, you will support the Marketing team with the primary purpose of building high quality pipeline for the sales team. . You’ll be responsible for supporting the implementation and oversight of compelling integrated marketing initiatives, ranging from in-person events to digital advertising campaigns. This role demands a keen eye for detail, exceptional communication abilities, and a genuine enthusiasm for organisational proficiency and project management.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with various departments, including account-based marketing (ABM), partner marketing, business development, sales, and more. This position offers an exceptional opportunity to gain insight into the various facets of Marketing, with a ton of potential for growth.
This is a 12 month contract based in Sydney, Australia.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Marketo, Google Suite, Outreach, Height, Salesforce, Coupa
What You’ll Do
- Work with vendors on sourcing and procurement
- Liaise with conference organisers to support conference sponsorships and booth builds
- Source, order, and inventory of swag (fun ways to express our brands!)
- Execute digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the brand/design team on asset fulfillment and management
- Build and execute Marketo campaigns
- Create copy for event email, social, and other promotional copy
- Partner closely with sales and business development teams on enablement of messaging for marketing campaign promotion and follow-up
- Assist team leader with budget management and tracking of goal attainment
- Some travel will be required for the role
Skills We’re Looking For
- One year + experience in events and marketing
- An eye for detail
- Passion for organisation and systems
- Strong communication skills
- Highly adaptable and handles change well
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Go-getter mentality with strong initiative
- Experience working with one or more of the following tools: Marketo or similar Marketing Automation tool, Webinar tools (gotowebinar, zoom, etc), Asana/height or similar project management tool, Google Suite, Coupa or other procurement tools
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.