Manager, Technical Product Owner
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
As Manager, Technical Product Owner, you will oversee a team of technical product owners and product consultants in the SaaS connectors team at Fivetran. Technical Product Owners at Fivetran own the ongoing health and management of a portfolio of SaaS connectors in partnership with Fivetran’s product management and engineering teams. Connector Consultants are responsible for rapidly building new connectors working closely with customers and our engineering teams. Once the connector is built, Connector Consultants onboard the first set of customers and work with engineering to resolve any issues. You’ll be a product leader who collaborates across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively alongside your team.
This role is based out of Fivetran’s Bengaluru, India office. The successful candidate must be able to work with overlap with US EST and PST time zones.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute the strategy and operational plan to manage a large portfolio of SaaS connectors
- Set annual and quarterly goals for yourself and the team and track deliverables and results
- On-board and grow technical product owners and connector consultants with coaching, resources, and feedback
- Coach your team to gather customer requirements through user interviews and data analysis to identify new connectors and improvement opportunities
- Prioritize and define major initiatives to improve the value of Fivetran’s connectors for all personas in the Fivetran customer base
- Promote a culture of operational excellence by developing new processes or improving existing ones
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product management, and business leadership on various initiatives related to Fivetran’s SaaS connectors
- Evangelize the success of your (and your teams’) initiatives
What You’ll Bring
- Previous experience managing a team
- Experience as a technical program manager or technical product manager/owner for a software product
- Experience working with engineering or technical delivery teams
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced SQL scripting
- Proven track record executing successful, high ROI initiatives
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Embody team values of Curiosity, Ownership, Collaboration, Kindness, and Integrity
- Developed industry-leading products that have gained product loyalty
- Familiarity with leading user research discussions
- History of working in a high-growth company
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.