GSI Director (India)
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
We are seeking a Global Systems Integrator Director. You will grow our enterprise business by developing our relationship with a select number of GSIs headquartered in India, including LTIMindtree. You will be responsible for creating and driving a full go to market strategy globally. Your focus will be on building key relationships and creating joint marketing and sales opportunities with and through your strategic partners. You will closely align the Fivetran Sales, Product, Marketing, and Alliance teams with those GSIs by driving top of funnel co-marketing and coordinating the Fivetran field sales teams to drive revenue alongside those partners.
This is a full-time remote position based out of India.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the day to day tactical relationship for a select group of GSI partners headquartered in India.
- Enable and Train GSIs to deliver key outcomes to their customers using Fivetran in their modern data stack
- Identify opportunities where we can engage & plan co-sell engagements between Fivetran reps and partner sales reps
- Build a co-marketing plan to deliver mutually beneficial value propositions to our addressable enterprise markets
- Uncover opportunities to deepen our partnerships and drive referrals, co-sells, expansions, and the ability to build products alongside our partners
- Create more strategic opportunities for Fivetran to participate in and increase strategic alignment between GSI organizations & the Fivetran revenue organization
- Closely align with the Partner Sales Managers (PSMs) and Strategic Technology PDMs to help leverage all co-sell opportunities and produce strategic high leverage opportunities for the organization
Skills We’re Looking For
- A proven track record of recruiting, onboarding, and growing GSI relationships with LTIMindtree, HCL, Infosys, TechMahindra, and others.
- Ability and passion for developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts and working closely with sales teams in competitive environments
- Technically adept to deliver certification trainings and respond to technical inquiries
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled
- You can work in a fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop
- You are enthusiastic. Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude
- Experience in the Snowflake, Databricks, GCP and Azure Ecosystems
- Past relevant sales/account management experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Zinfi experience
- Partner Marketing experience
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.