From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
We’re looking for an Associate UI/UX Web Designer to join the website team within Fivetran’s Brand Studio, focusing on our web marketing properties, including fivetran.com. Our website team crafts thoughtful and beautifully designed user experiences to help prospective, new and avid users of Fivetran have the best experience with our products. You love to solve complex problems through design, but you’re equally passionate about cultivating, guiding, and inspiring your team through the work to foster a collaborative environment of experimentation and innovation.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland/Denver office or remote.
Technologies You’ll Use
Figma, Webflow, Adobe Creative Suite, Lottie, Canva
What You’ll Do
- Design website experiences that align with project goals and user requirements
- Collaborate with senior designers to produce wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with marketing, product, research and other functions to identify user and business needs
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design team and project stakeholders
- Collaborate and build solid relationships both with your team and cross-functionally
- Maintain and suggest evolutions of our design system and existing style guides with a holistic consideration for the future of the Fivetran brand
- Contribute to the culture and processes of our design team
Skills We’re Looking For
- A portfolio of shipped projects — either through past internships or other experiences
- A strong baseline in visual design and/or interaction design skills
- Ability to iterate on designs based on feedback and possess a growth mindset to continuously improve your skills
- An interest in design systems
- Baseline knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of current industry tools like Figma with the ability to adapt to new technologies; experience with Webflow is a plus
- An inclusive mindset and an ability to reconcile diverse points of view
- Ability to flex and adapt as new challenges and opportunities arise
- Solid verbal and presentation skills that get across the process, approach, and impact of your design
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.