Systems Support Specialist I
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
The system support specialist plays a crucial role in providing technical support, troubleshooting issues, and maintaining Salesforce systems and networks. Their expertise ensures that users can effectively utilize salesforce technology resources and overcome technical challenges in their day-to-day work.Their expertise in Salesforce enables Fievtran to leverage the platform's full potential to drive sales, marketing, and customer service effectiveness.
This is a full-time position based out of our Bangalore office. This role will require working on rotation for the two shifts - 2 PM-11 PM/5 PM -2 AM IST and willing to support other shifts as and when required.
As a System Support Specialist at Fivetran, you will:
- Perform day-to-day administration, handle issues and troubleshooting of our Salesforce environment.
- Provide technical and functional support to internal users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Log and track identified system problems through to resolution.
- Test solutions that have been built by the other team members.
- Provide immediate response to all issues and drives these issues to closure
- Escalate urgent requests or those that require a more in-depth knowledge and understanding to the attention of Tier II.
- Provide on-call support for urgent and complex customer inquiries
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent Communication Skills – Min. 2 year experience in supporting English-speaking customers
- Min. 2 year of Salesforce Technical Support Experience and/or Salesforce Admin Experience - Understands a typical role as admin, sales cloud
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, and function in global arenas
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and issue resolution
- "Immediate joiner" required
- High level understanding of CPQ
- Salesforce Admin certification
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.