Business Development Representative, Enterprise
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. The Enterprise BDR position at Fivetran is a highly strategic role that sits within the Marketing org, but works very closely with the GTM Sales Org. The goal for Enterprise BDR Organization is to strategize with quota-carrying Sales Executives, cross-functional stakeholders, respond to all inbound marketing qualified leads as quickly as possible, connect and qualify prospects, and deliver high quality meetings for our Sales team that drives pipeline to fuel Fivetran’s rapid growth.
This is a full-time position based out of our Oakland office
Technologies You’ll Use
Salesforce Outreach LinkedIn Sales Navigator Looker Chorus Zoominfo LeadIQ Height
What You’ll Do
- Hit Monthly Quota for Stage 1 Opportunities
- Hit Daily/Weekly/Monthly Activity Goals Understand our target audience and primary use cases
- Create value & engage prospects via cold calling, emailing & leveraging social tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Schedule qualified meetings for Account Executive counterpart
- Meet and exceed monthly goals and key performance indicators
- Strategize with Account Executive to create a map of each assigned target account to identify the best path of sale
- Partner with field marketing team to align on air coverage strategy & messaging for target accounts
- Be a hunter; follow up & chase all connections in a timely manner & add value at every customer touchpoint
- Build a robust network with prospects at target accounts in territory
Skills We’re Looking For
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience within the Enterprise space
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Competitive and naturally curious
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Copes effectively with complexity and change, start-up companies are constantly changing therefore an open mind to flexibility and change is a must
- Identifies issues preventing an assigned task from being accomplished
- Thinks through problems and enlists support to solve
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Previous SDR/BDR experience of 6-months or longer
- Salesloft/Outreach experience
- Social selling through personalization via LinkedIn & Video
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.