Partner Sales Manager
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
We are looking for a Partner Sales Manager (PSM) to join our Partner Sales Team. The Partner Sales Team's mission at Fivetran is to own and accelerate regional partner success with majority focus on our key ISV partners, but not excluding our SI partners, revenue, and growth. PSMs are the “voice” of our sales teams back to the Fivetran Partner Organization to provide input on what is needed from our partners to co-sell effectively in their respective regions and markets.
This is a full-time, remote position based in and around London.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Salesforce, Zinfi (portal), Looker, Crossbeam, g-suite
What You’ll Do
- Play a key role in creating the Enterprise regional partner strategy with our Technology, SI, and GSI partners in the region with the aim of driving both partner-sourced and partner-influenced pipelines and wins
- Create, and action a territory plan that fosters mutual engagement between Fivetran and our partners' sales teams.
- Planning and executing partner GTM and field activities, driving account alignment, and co-sell opportunities.
- Create joint marketing and sales opportunities with and through strategic regional partners.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Develops robust plans for their work, breaking down larger projects into manageable tasks and creating timelines and milestones.
- Have a clear understanding of the organizational goals and can assess the impact of their work on those goals. Proactively align their tasks and projects to support those objectives.
- Effectively allocate resources, such as time and effort, to different tasks, considering the available resources and constraints.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, making informed decisions on how to allocate their time and effort to meet commitments.
- Take ownership of their work, showing a strong sense of responsibility and dedication to delivering results.
- Communicate clearly and proactively, setting clear expectations with teammates, superiors, and other stakeholders regarding commitments and deadlines.
- Identify and address any obstacles or challenges that may hinder meeting commitments, taking initiative to find solutions or seeking support when necessary.
- Cultivates strong relationships with key stakeholders within the Fivetran and Partner sales organizations.
- Actively expands professional networks through proactive outreach and initiated partner events
- Leads initiatives to foster collaboration and knowledge-sharing among partners.
- Fantastic network in the Fivetran ecosystem of technology partners
- Ability to acutely focus on the tasks that will make the most impact for the EMEA Fivetran organization
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.