Senior Strategic Finance Analyst
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
We’re looking for a Senior Strategic Finance Analyst to join our growing FP&A team. This role will serve as the primary FP&A partner to our Sales organizations and requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic and fast-paced environment. You are versatile, analytical, motivated, creative, intellectually curious, a strong communicator and collaborator. In this role, you will drive value and empower decision making through data, reporting, and analyses that impact Fivetran’s success as a company.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the annual budgeting process as well as monthly close and forecast process for various Go-To-Market (GTM) departments.
- Partner with the GTM organization to conduct strategic analysis and develop insights that drive the business.
- Partner with cross-functional teams beyond GTM (Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance and Accounting) to provide financial and business leadership to support business decisions.
- Lead the month/quarter-end close process and prepare review packages for executive business partners.
- Build critical Executive and Board of Directors materials on business performance and strategic business decisions.
- Create, track, analyze and report on key business metrics to drive strategic business decisions.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and communicate and present results of analysis across various levels of management
Skills We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of FP&A, Finance, or related experience with a focus on technology; familiarity with the software industry and SaaS business-models; consumption-model experience a strong plus
- Strong financial acumen; ability to understand, interpret and forecast trends from financial statements and data
- Financial modeling and quantitative analysis experience
- Expert in Excel and/or Google Sheets; can maintain complex spreadsheets, comfortable with different modeling techniques and shortcuts
- Technologies You’ll Use-Suite, NetSuite, Workday, Looker, Salesforce, Anaplan (or other financial planning software)
Optional Bonus Skills
- CFA or CPA Certification
- Experience with a Consumption Based Pricing strategy
- SQL, Python or other programming language
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.