Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
The world’s leading companies, such as Condé Nast, Square, Autodesk and more, use Fivetran to accelerate modern analytics and operational efficiency, fueling data-driven business growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Director, Enterprise Sales to lead a team of 4 Regional Directors who manage high-achieving, high-integrity Enterprise Account Executives. This second line leader position will be responsible for ensuring each region achieves new business and expansion targets across Fivetran’s most strategic accounts. This role reports directly to the VP of Enterprise Sales and will be a foundational leader in our Enterprise business.
This is a full-time position based in our Oakland or Denver offices, or remotely in the US.
What You’ll Do
- Attract, hire, develop, and empower a team of Enterprise Regional Sales Directors to consistently and predictably drive their AE teams to exceed Fivetran’s growing Enterprise revenue targets
- Drive a high-accountability culture through clear expectations for achievement, and evangelizing a disciplined and scalable process across teams
- Champion outstanding sales rigor through value-based Command of the Message and MEDDPICC methodologies
- Collaborate cross-functionally with senior leaders in Marketing, Customer Success, Alliances, Product, and Revenue Operations to build an effective Enterprise GTM motion
- Ensure excellence in sales execution for complex multi-stakeholder deals while building the foundation for growth in enterprise accounts
- Drive Regional Director and Account Executive ownership of Enterprise pipeline generation and encourage effective AE/BDR leader collaboration to efficiently prospect, identify, qualify and build sustainable pipeline
- Forecast clearly to the executive leadership team, with consistent accuracy and a deep knowledge of the Enterprise business across multiple regional teams.
- Work in lockstep with our technology and SI partner leadership teams to achieve a successful co-selling motion
Skills We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years of second line enterprise sales leadership experience, with a consistent track record of recruiting and retaining high-performing leaders with proven success leading teams selling a technical solution to large, complex enterprises
- Proven and repeatable history of overachievement both as an enterprise seller and a leader whose teams consistently exceeded revenue targets and accelerated their careers under your leadership
- Natural ability to lead and motivate sales leaders and sellers through continuous growth and change; easily able to earn the trust and respect of the team with a One Team One Dream mindset
- Passion for field sales — a leader who can’t wait to jump into deals, connect directly with Economic Buyers, and provide the air coverage and executive bridging needed to close new and expansion opportunities with Enterprise companies
- Experience partnering cross-functionally and co-selling with external partners to build an Enterprise business from the ground up
- Expertise in both land and expand sales motions, an insatiable curiosity about our customers, and a data-backed vision for how Fivetran can drive positive business outcomes in the Enterprise business
- Experience building and championing an outbound selling culture and driving accountability for qualified pipeline generation
- Unwillingness to settle for good results when great results are possible
Optional Bonus Skills
Experience with a consumption business is a plus!
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.