Business Development Representative - French Speaking
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join our Commercial team in our Dublin office. As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will work closely with your supporting Account Executive team, Marketing and Partner team to ensure EMEA builds strong opportunities in key target accounts in EMEA. Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, outbounding, cold-calling, attending events and other tactics to build strong pipeline in your market.
This is a full-time, senior BDR position based out of our Dublin office. As a hybrid company, you are expected to come to the Dublin office at least 2 days per week as well as be available for some travel to events.
Technologies You’ll Use
- Vidyard / loom
- Lusha / Lean Data
- LinkedIn Navigator
- Google suite
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and achieve account acquisition targets
- Prospect to companies and generate quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to data analysts.
- Organize, log activity, and categorize sales lead information into Salesforce.com as well as utilise sales tools available to you such as outreach, demand generation and other prospecting tools.
- Be able to articulate and sell Fivetran’s value to prospects and how we can aid their business insights.
- Adhere to your inbound and outbound KPIs as well as being comfortable balancing your time
Skills We’re Looking For
- Passion for helping companies understand meaningful solutions that will drive significant value.
- Excellent in-person, phone, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Highly curious with a passion for solving our customer's problems
- Highly detail-oriented
- Highly driven and motivated and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way.
- Comfortable with daily, weekly and monthly calls, email and meeting targets.
- Previous business development experience is required (at least 1 year's experience) with an understanding of the data market
Additional languages is preferred but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
*may vary by country - please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran's benefits by region - click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.