Customer Due Diligence Analyst (KYC)
At Finom, we're not just a tech company; we're pioneers in setting new standards on how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone. We're on a mission to empower small businesses, the cornerstone of the European economy, with cutting-edge technology.
In just the past year, we've experienced exponential growth, quadrupling our presence and expanding into new countries. Our footprint now spans across the European Union, with operations in Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Poland.
If you're passionate about tech, finance, and making a real impact, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you at Finom. Join us in simplifying business management processes and allowing entrepreneurs to focus exclusively on what matters most – their core business. Be a part of our journey as we shape the future of finance and business in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Due Diligence Analyst, you will be responsible for onboarding all of our new clients. You will also take an active part in defining the requirements, implementation, and improvement of internal procedures to make FINOM’s systems and processes fraud-proof.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Onboarding of new clients in line with Service Level Agreements;
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders on compliance-related questions;
- Assist in drafting, testing, and reviewing system requirements for customer monitoring, as well as procedures and manuals within the compliance department;
- Initiate and assume responsibility for ad hoc project work within the department;
- Performing other duties as reasonably required for the operational efficiency of FINOM (pro-actively deemed necessary by the employee) or/and as communicated by the manager.
WHO YOU ARE
- Speak English fluently;
- Have 2 years of experience working with CDD, with a deep understanding of KYC and CDD processes;
- Have experience working with SME’s.
- Act with a "start-up" mentality, with a clear focus on striving for improvements;
- Enjoy working autonomously, whilst also collaborating with your own team alongside multiple other departments and stakeholders;
- Actively try to detect inefficiencies and propose solutions;
- Act on the initiative, and search for answers to provide the best experience for our customers;
- Have troubleshooting at the heart of your work ethic! You are the type of person who won't stop until they get a resolution.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
Combining Work and Socializing
Discover the perfect fusion of work and social engagement with our hybrid working approach. Join us in our elegant offices situated along the picturesque Mediterranean Coast in Paphos, Cyprus, and in the heart of Europe, including Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Poland, and Spain. Enjoy the flexibility of travelling and working fully remotely from time to time.
Work & Swim Program
Immerse yourself in our exclusive Work & Swim Program. Spend one month in a comfortable corporate apartment in enchanting Cyprus. It's the ideal opportunity to strike the perfect work-life balance while enjoying the breathtaking Mediterranean views.
Embrace Entrepreneurship and Focus on Our Collective PRIZE
Unlock your inner entrepreneur and align your aspirations with ours through our Stock Options Program. This exciting opportunity is available to every member of our company, from junior team members to our founders. Together, we work tirelessly toward a shared PRIZE.
Experience Continuous Growth
Our company is on an upward trajectory, and so are you. We provide you with the resources and opportunities for continuous personal and professional growth.
The Opportunity to Make a Genuine Impact
Join us in shaping the future. We cherish innovative ideas and boldly experiment with new technologies, tools, and methodologies. We actively encourage your participation in making a substantial impact.
Receive Unwavering Support and Care
At our company, you're never alone. We're dedicated to your well-being and success, offering constant support and care throughout your journey with us.
Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within the next few days.
Standard interview process:
- Application Review - 3 - 5 days
- Recruiter Interview - 30 min - 45 min
- Hiring Manager Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
- Test Task - up to 1 hour
- Final Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
Please note the order and duration of each step can vary depending on the type of position and seniority level.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Finom, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We embrace diversity and invite applications from all walks of life. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.