At Finom, we're not just a tech company; we're pioneers in setting new standards on how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone. We're on a mission to empower small businesses, the cornerstone of the European economy, with cutting-edge technology.
In just the past year, we've experienced exponential growth, quadrupling our presence and expanding into new countries. Our footprint now spans across the European Union, with operations in Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Poland.
If you're passionate about tech, finance, and making a real impact, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you at Finom. Join us in simplifying business management processes and allowing entrepreneurs to focus exclusively on what matters most – their core business. Be a part of our journey as we shape the future of finance and business in Europe
About the Role
We're looking for a System Administrator who's a whiz at juggling Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. If you're the kind of person who geeks out over PC hardware and networking stuff, we want you!
This gig is all about quick problem-solving, keeping our tech backbone strong, and yes, rocking it out in our Netherlands office a few times a week.
If you're all about that tech life, love a good challenge, and thrive in a dynamic team environment, hit us up.
What You Will Be Doing
- Prompt resolution of emerging IT problems and user consulting.
- Maintaining the company's infrastructure in stable working conditions.
- Purchasing and preparing workstations, installing necessary software.
- Installing and configuring network equipment corporate software.
- Communicating with contractors and participating in managing IT projects through the JIRA system.
Who You Are
- At least 1 year of experience in a service desk or IT support role.
- Experience in installing and configuring operating systems Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Understanding and ability to service PC hardware: processors, hard drives, RAM, motherboards, power supplies, and graphics cards.
- Skills in working with network protocols and equipment, including routers and switches, as well as performing cable crimping and installation.
- Knowledge of English at a B2 level or higher; Dutch language proficiency is an advantage.
- High level of communication skills.
What You Will Get In Return
Combining Work and Socializing
Discover the perfect fusion of work and social engagement with our hybrid working approach. Join us in our elegant offices situated along the picturesque Mediterranean Coast in Paphos, Cyprus, and in the heart of Europe, including Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Poland, and Spain. Enjoy the flexibility of travelling and working fully remotely from time to time.
Work & Swim Program
Immerse yourself in our exclusive Work & Swim Program. Spend one month in a comfortable corporate apartment in enchanting Cyprus. It's the ideal opportunity to strike the perfect work-life balance while enjoying the breathtaking Mediterranean views.
Embrace Entrepreneurship and Focus on Our Collective PRIZE
Unlock your inner entrepreneur and align your aspirations with ours through our Stock Options Program. This exciting opportunity is available to every member of our company, from junior team members to our founders. Together, we work tirelessly toward a shared PRIZE.
Experience Continuous Growth
Our company is on an upward trajectory, and so are you. We provide you with the resources and opportunities for continuous personal and professional growth.
The Opportunity to Make a Genuine Impact
Join us in shaping the future. We cherish innovative ideas and boldly experiment with new technologies, tools, and methodologies. We actively encourage your participation in making a substantial impact.
Receive Unwavering Support and Care
At our company, you're never alone. We're dedicated to your well-being and success, offering constant support and care throughout your journey with us.
Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within the next few days.
Standard interview process:
- Application Review - 3 - 5 days
- Recruiter Interview - 30 min -45 min
- Hiring Manager Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
- Language Test
- Final Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
Please note the order and duration of each step can vary depending on the type of position and seniority level.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Finom, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We embrace diversity and invite applications from all walks of life. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.