Partnerships Manager (German language)
At Finom, we're not just a tech company; we're pioneers in setting new standards on how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone. We're on a mission to empower small businesses, the cornerstone of the European economy, with cutting-edge technology.
In just the past year, we've experienced exponential growth, quadrupling our presence and expanding into new countries. Our footprint now spans across the European Union, with operations in Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Poland.
If you're passionate about tech, finance, and making a real impact, we invite you to explore the exciting opportunities waiting for you at Finom. Join us in simplifying business management processes and allowing entrepreneurs to focus exclusively on what matters most – their core business. Be a part of our journey as we shape the future of finance and business in Europe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing a Partner ecosystem in Germany. You are a self-starter who enjoys strategic outreach and sales tactics to grow and expand the partnerships network. We offer hybrid/remote work flexibility, trainings, attractive bonus scheme and a steep growth within the company depending on your career interests.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to grow partner network and build Partner Ecosystem in Germany from scratch;
- Identify and source partnership opportunities in Germany through your own network, warm intros, multiple outbound channels and lead generation;
- Design and implement a best-in-class Partner program, beat competition and capture German market with the best offer;
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership to increase revenue;
- Understand and love our products, present unique product benefits, ensure smooth communication between Finom and our partners.
WHO YOU ARE
- Driven individual with relevant experience in partnerships, sales or client relations. Your own network of potential partners is a serious advantage;
- Basic understanding of Banking & Payments Industry;
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Economics or similar relevant field;
- MUST HAVE: Native / Fluent German, fluent English;
- You are excellent in communications and enjoy talking to clients or partners. Challenges drive you and make you think out of the box;
- You put structure into your work managing multiple partners at different sales stages;
- You are good both in individual work and as a team player;
- You aim for great career in business development;
- You are bright, talented, positive, ambitious and goal-oriented, you were born to win!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
Combining Work and Socializing
Discover the perfect fusion of work and social engagement with our hybrid working approach. Join us in our elegant offices situated along the picturesque Mediterranean Coast in Paphos, Cyprus, and in the heart of Europe, including Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Poland, and Spain. Enjoy the flexibility of travelling and working fully remotely from time to time.
Work & Swim Program
Immerse yourself in our exclusive Work & Swim Program. Spend one month in a comfortable corporate apartment in enchanting Cyprus. It's the ideal opportunity to strike the perfect work-life balance while enjoying the breathtaking Mediterranean views.
Embrace Entrepreneurship and Focus on Our Collective PRIZE
Unlock your inner entrepreneur and align your aspirations with ours through our Stock Options Program. This exciting opportunity is available to every member of our company, from junior team members to our founders. Together, we work tirelessly toward a shared PRIZE.
Experience Continuous Growth
Our company is on an upward trajectory, and so are you. We provide you with the resources and opportunities for continuous personal and professional growth.
The Opportunity to Make a Genuine Impact
Join us in shaping the future. We cherish innovative ideas and boldly experiment with new technologies, tools, and methodologies. We actively encourage your participation in making a substantial impact.
Receive Unwavering Support and Care
At our company, you're never alone. We're dedicated to your well-being and success, offering constant support and care throughout your journey with us.
Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within the next few days.
Standard interview process:
- Application Review - 3 - 5 days
- Recruiter Interview - 30 min - 45 min
- Hiring Manager Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
- Test Task - up to 1 hour
- Final Interview - 45 min - 1 hour
Please note the order and duration of each step can vary depending on the type of position and seniority level.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Finom, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We embrace diversity and invite applications from all walks of life. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.