Compensation Benefits Manager
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- People budget processes and forecasts, being the liaison with the Finance team
- Monthly control and analysis of employment costs (internal, external, freelancers and outsourced)
- Compensation strategy definition and implementation as a project manager, variable pay programs design and implementation (bonus, commissions and long-term incentive models).
- Benefits strategy definition and implementation, customizing locally as needed
- Perform benchmarks (wages and total rewards), classify jobs and carry out various cost analyses
- Salary review and other Compensation & Benefits process implementation
- Reporting and data analysis, to identify improvements and advise the business on actions to be taken.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Economics, Business, Human Resources or a related field
- Specialized training, program or certification (e.g. WorldAtWork Remuneration programm)
- +7 years of experience in a similar position, with exposure to the business. A background in IT or FinTech is preferable.
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits in multinational companies (European market)
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced use of MS Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with reporting systems like Power BI.
- Fluent in English (+C1)
- You are a collaborative team player, a self-motivated individual who takes ownership, eager to learn and willing to take challenges, hands-on and flexible
- Skillfully communicate and advocate compensation programs to enhance managers (incl. C Suite) and employee engagement and understanding.
- You have outstanding communication and organisation skills, solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Work on a fintech project under a contract in a European company;
- Remote work and flexible schedule;
- Relocation package to Cyprus;
- Ability to influence the processes in the company;
- Friendly international team and interesting tasks.