Customer Due Diligence Analyst (KYC)
As a Customer Due Diligence Analyst, you will be responsible for both onboarding new clients, and reviewing transactions and other aspects of customer behavior on the FINOM platform, to detect any suspicious patterns, conduct investigations and rapidly escalate them to prevent possible fraud/money laundering attempts. You will also take an active part in defining the requirements, implementation, and improvement of internal procedures to make FINOM’s systems and processes fraud-proof.
- Onboarding of new clients in line with Service Level Agreements;
- Proactively conduct thorough investigations of a wide variety of red flags in customer activity (transactional, KYC, and digital profiles);
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders on compliance-related questions;
- Assist in drafting, testing, and reviewing system requirements for customer monitoring, as well as procedures and manuals within the compliance department;
- Act as 2nd line of support for payment-related queries of end-customers;
- Initiate and assume responsibility for ad hoc project work within the department;
- Performing other duties as reasonably required for the operational efficiency of FINOM (pro-actively deemed necessary by the employee) or/and as communicated by the manager.
- Speak English fluently;
- Have experience working with CDD and or Transaction Monitoring, with a deep understanding of KYC and CDD processes;
- Act with a "start-up" mentality, with a clear focus on striving for improvements;
- Enjoy working autonomously, whilst also collaborating with your own team alongside multiple other departments and stakeholders;
- Actively try to detect inefficiencies and propose solutions;
- Act on the initiative, and search for answers to provide the best experience for our customers;
- Have troubleshooting at the heart of your work ethic! You are the type of person who won't stop until they get a resolution.
- You'll have the opportunity to take lead on improving the processes you work on.
- You'll be working in a collaborative and flexible work environment, which fosters open and transparent communication, whilst also encouraging working autonomously.
- The chance to make an impact, through implementing your own ideas and solutions into real problems.
- The chance to help write Finom's success story and become part of this journey in the earlier stages.
- Competitive salaries.
- Long-term motivation with option plans and regular performance reviews.
- Remote work and flexible schedule.