Senior backend engineer (C#, .NET)
At Finom we are setting new standards for doing business, demonstrating how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone. We believe that small businesses are the foundation of the European economy. We came to bring the technologies of the future to simplify the business management processes of entrepreneurs, allowing them to focus exclusively on their core business.
We are currently in process of rapid growth (x4 in last year), and launched our business in 3 new countries, with our presence across the EU now including Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium and Poland.
We are seeking a Senior backend engineer to improve, maintain, and develop the best security practices for the world's most innovative product. If you're ready to take on the challenge of working with the best product and technology stack in the world, read on.
- Develop new and maintain existing microservices.
- Architecting, developing, and maintaining high-quality financial services for small and medium-sized businesses in European countries using the C# programming language and .NET Core platform.
- Managing the technical development team, including task allocation, code quality control, and ensuring timely delivery; code review;
- Making strategic technical decisions, considering product requirements and business goals, as well as optimizing system performance and scalability.
Our technology stack: .NET core, PostgreSQL, Redis, rabbitmq, Kafka, GitLab, googlecloud, aws, k8s,
- Knowledge of the principles and practical experience in the application of OOP, SOLID, microservice architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of .NET(.Net Core), C#;
- At least 5 years experience as a backend developer
- Knowledge of English for fluent reading of technical documentation;
- Desirable: Ability to write tests.
- Work on a fintech project for a European company;
- Remote work and flexible schedule or relocation to Cyprus;
- Modern development technologies;
- Influence company processes;
- Bonuses for project success;
- Friendly international team and interesting tasks;
- Attend trainings, conferences, and improve English;
- Internal mentoring program for knowledge sharing.
Ready to spearhead change and define the financial scene?
🌟 Join us today!