Quality Assurance Engineer
At Finom we are setting new standards for doing business, demonstrating how finances can and should be managed in this modern world – as easily as using your smartphone. We believe that small businesses are the foundation of the European economy. We came to bring the technologies of the future to simplify the business management processes of entrepreneurs, allowing them to focus exclusively on their core business.
We are currently in process of rapid growth (x4 in last year), and launched our business in 3 new countries, with our presence across the EU now including Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium and Poland.
If you are a passionate Senior QA engineer who is in love with your job, wants to develop both manual and automated testing, has basic knowledge of programming and wants to take part in creating an interesting product of excellent quality, then this vacancy is for you!
- Be responsible for product quality in a fintech startup;
- Do manual testing;
- Engage in test automation (our Selenoid + pytest or Appium + pytest stack);
- Participate in all stages of testing and product development;
- Develop test scenarios and update test documentation.
- Experience in testing web or mobile applications (at least 5 years);
- Analytical mindset, critical thinking;
- Strong knowledge of client-server applications;
- Experience in testing RestAPI;
- SQL for error and data analysis;
- Programming skills in any language (Python, Java, JS, c#) with a desire to learn Python.
- Work on a fintech project under a contract in a European company;
- Remote work and flexible schedule;
- The most modern development technologies;
- Ability to influence the processes in the company;
- Bonuses for project success;
- Friendly international team and interesting tasks;
- Attending trainings, conferences, improving English;
- Internal mentoring program for knowledge sharing.
Ready to spearhead change and define the financial scene?
🌟 Join us today!