Training and Quality Specialist with German
We’re looking for a Training and Quality Specialist who is willing to support our goal in delivering a top class service to our customers, and who is motivated to succeed in achieving our goals. You will be working in a startup/scale up environment, and will be required to be extremely flexible - managing and adapting to change quickly. The successful candidate will become part of a bigger team whose objective will be to provide continuous improvement in terms of quality with both customer facing teams . You will also manage training and knowledge maintenance of new and existing members of Customer Care and Customer Success teams in line with product and business development.
You will maintain the overall quality of the team and product, ensuring continuous integration of QA feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Conduct regular prescribed quality reviews for chats, phone calls and emails for all CC and CS specialists
- Support the development and implementation of improved quality reporting measures (participate in the update of quality criteria)
- Prepare and maintain quality monitoring documentation
- Collaborate with product/ process experts to understand technical processes
- Collaborate with related departments to improve processes and customer journey, development of documentation and guidelines (if necessary)
- Create and update new and existing guidelines
- Prepare monthly Voice of the Customer (VoTC) reports, and work on continuous improving of VoTC insights
- Conduct interviews with customers in order to improve the quality of service (NPS, CSat, review based)
- Support quality related customer complaint investigations, troubleshoot with team and manager to address the needs of our customers
- Analyse the learning needs of actual team, develop and implement appropriate training
- Maintain training schedule, review, revise and maintain training materials for new and existing team members
- Update articles in the Knowledge Base or training docs to fulfil training objectives
- Conduct training sessions on systems, processes and product for new and existing team members
- Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities
- Conduct post class follow-up and supervision for new team members.
- Native German, with fluent English
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a willingness to consistently provide superior customer service
- Proactive, self-directed working style
- Ability to gather and analyse complex data
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to organise and present facts clearly and concisely
- Ability to facilitate training and speak effectively with both groups and individuals
- Prior experience conducting trainings desired
- Commitment to the company and its mission.
- You'll have the opportunity to take lead on improving the processes you work on, and own your role, all on a daily basis;
- By joining our team, you'll be working in a collaborative and flexible work environment, which fosters open and transparent communication, whilst also encouraging working autonomously;
- You'll be making an impact on the experience of our customers, ensuring to provide the best operational support there is the chance to make an impact, through implementing your own ideas and solutions, to real problems;
- Bonus & options plan;
- The chance to help write Finom's success story;
- Flexible working patterns.
Finom is a financial-technology startup designed to simplify the life of entrepreneurs in Europe, allowing them to focus exclusively on their core business. We started in 2019 but already operate in 5 countries having more than 50,000 customers within Europe.
At Finom we are setting new standards for doing business, demonstrating how banking, invoicing and expense management could easily be operated using your smartphone. We are an active international team, where everyone is ready to go beyond their limits to create a perfect product.