Data Scientist - II
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Architecting end-to-end prediction pipelines and managing them
- Scoping projects and mentoring 2-4 people
- Owning parts of the AI and data infrastructure of the organization
- Develop state-of-the-art deep learning/classical models
- Continuously learn new skills and technologies and implement them when relevant
- Contribute to the community through open-source, blogs, etc.
- Take a number of high-quality decisions about infrastructure, pipelines, and internal tooling.
- Deep understanding of core concepts
- Broader knowledge of different types of problem statements and approaches
- Great hold on Python and the standard library
- Knowledge of industry-standard tools like scikit-learn, TensorFlow/PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with at least one among Computer Vision, Forecasting, NLP, or Recommendation Systems a must
- A get shit done attitude
- A research mindset and a creative caliber to utilize previous work to your advantage.
- A helping/mentoring first approach towards work.