Customer Marketing Intern
The Elevator Pitch
Do you want to gain hands-on experience in Marketing? Are you eager to learn and develop critical skills for your future career as a skilled customer marketer?
In this 10-week Customer Marketing Intern role, you will help execute the various marketing initiatives that are being run, including task management, writing, customer/ community campaigns, and much more! Not only will you be gaining critical skills in marketing, but you will also have the opportunity to be exposed to the ins and outs of the company, while getting exposure to all other departments and how they operate.
Success in the Role: What are performance outcomes over the first half and second half of the internship you will work toward completing?
In the first 5 weeks, you will:
- Understand Evolv, our product and culture, what we do, and why we do it
- Support marketing initiatives by creating custom customer gifts to be sent to our customers.
- Assist in managing our customer advocacy programs.
- Manage our content – working with our internal members and outside agency to make content like case studies, social designs, one-pagers, and other customer marketing collateral.
- Assist in creating and managing customer community campaigns that will be running during the summer.
- Begin to create your own ideas for community campaigns.
In the last 5 weeks, you will:
- Continue the above programs, campaigns, and content management.
- Ideate, create, and run your own community campaign from end to end.
- Have a better idea of what you want or don’t want out of your career.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Write community blog posts.
- Update customer advocacy programs.
- Pull numbers and monitor our current marketing campaigns / data management.
- Help manage our content with our third-party agency.
- Create emails for our various customer marketing campaigns.
- Help update the website with our most up-to-date content.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team?
- You will be joining the Marketing Team, reporting to the Senior Customer Marketing Specialist.
- The team culture is one based on building trust, collaboration, on-going development through kindness, authenticity, courage, drive and fun!
Where is the role located?
- The location of this role is based in Waltham, MA with some flexibility in being remote some days. We do not provide relocation assistance at this time.
What is the pay range?
- The hourly pay range for this internship position is $22-$26 an hour. Our pay ranges are determined by your current level of education.