Customer Success Project Manager
Espressive redefines how employees get help by delivering exceptional employee experiences. We were founded on the belief that getting help at work shouldn’t be so hard. While others have focused on solving the problems faced by help desk analysts, Espressive shifted the focus to the employee — because you can’t have self-service if employees are not engaged. Barista, our virtual support agent (VSA), brings the ease of consumer virtual assistants, such as Alexa and Google Home, into the workplace, delivering a personalized user experience that results in employee adoption rates of 80-85% and reduced help desk call volume of 40-60%.We've raised our series B and are funded by some of the best VCs in the world. We have a highly experienced, small team, led by a CEO and executive team with a proven track record of building successful companies. We have offices in Santa Clara, California, Salt Lake City, Utah and Guadalajara, Mexico.
About the Role
As an Espressive Customer Success Project Manager, your overall mission is to help drive company growth and customer success by partnering with customers, driving customer and product innovation, and helping deliver an amazing employee experience.
About the Responsibilities
- Assist customers in setting up and navigating programs or software associated with Barista
- Serve as overall AI Subject Matter Expert for customers
- Help deliver new innovative AI and ML capabilities to customers
- Uncover customer business objectives and overall AI and ML strategy
- Partner with customers on enhancing overall employee experience
- Deliver product demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Deliver on customer objectives and prove ROI
- Come up with creative employee adoption strategies
- Partner with product management on prioritizing customer feature requests
- Cross enable teams based on customer best practices that you uncover
- Maintain the confidentiality, Non-competition, Non solicitation, and Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement.
- Follow the Handbook and code of conduct conditions.
Hard Skills or Qualifications Required
- Experience in customer-facing roles, enterprise pre-sales or delivery
- Hands-on Experience with ITSM platforms like ServiceNow, Cherwell, BMC, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Ability to rapidly embrace and learn new AI/ML/NLP technology
- ITSM or HR industry knowledge and best practices
SOFT Skills or Qualifications Required
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Excellent project management skills focused on customer delivery
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize customer success
- Ability to travel 30% of the time