Accounts Payable Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Equip is the leading virtual, evidence-based eating disorder treatment program on a mission to ensure that everyone with an eating disorder can access treatment that works. Created by clinical experts in the field and people with lived experience, Equip builds upon evidence-based treatments to empower individuals to reach lasting recovery. All Equip patients receive a dedicated care team, including a therapist, dietitian, physician, and peer and family mentor. The company operates in all 50 states and is partnered with most major health insurance plans. Learn more about our strong outcomes and treatment approach at www.equip.health
Founded in 2019, Equip has been a fully virtual company since its inception and is proud of the highly-engaged, passionate, and diverse Equisters that have created Equip’s culture. Recognized by Time as one of the most influential companies of 2023, along with awards from Linkedin and Lattice, we are grateful to Equipsters for building a sustainable treatment program that has served thousands of patients and families.
- Manage day to day Accounts Payable operations, which includes: monitoring and taking action on incoming messages to Accounting inbox, processing bills for payment in AP system, reviewing credit card charges and syncing to accounting system, corresponding with cardholders and department leaders throughout the company when there are questions on charges.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for any Accounts Payable related questions for both internal and external stakeholders. For internal audiences this includes answering internal questions about processing bills and using credit cards, and clarifying company AP policies and guidelines. For external audiences this includes liaising with vendors to discuss invoice and payment statuses.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all Accounts Payable related accounts (AP aging, credit cards, accrued expenses, and more).
- Manage all vendor contracts and ensure vendors are not paid without a contract on file.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for bank accounts and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Manage complex data sets with a strong attention to detail, identifying potential errors or areas of concern and raising questions to management as needed.
- Support other Accounting team functions as needed.
- Other reporting and analyses to support business needs.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting, FP&A, or a related role OR Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Excel is required.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability; no job too big or too small mindsetSelf-starter who is resourceful, loves to learn, takes initiative, and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Bonus if you have the following!
- Experience with NetSuite, Ramp, and Google Suite.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or high growth company.
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment.
Compensation and Benefits:
Equip offers competitive compensation and benefits programs as well as, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats to ensure community and connection. The Talent Acquisition team will provide candidates with our benefit guide and share compensation information beyond posted bands. Below we have highlighted a list of some of our most popular benefits.
Short and long term incentives, including yearly bonus potential
Remote work from home
Flexible PTO & Leave programs
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Wellness and reproductive care programs
401k retirement savings plan
Home office set-up stipend
Co-working monthly stipend
Equal Employment Opportunity:
At Equip, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, weight, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.