Consular Services Case Consultant
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Envoy Global is seeking to hire a Consular Services Case Consultant to join its highly reputable Global Team on a permanent, full time basis.
This is a niche market area - so please only apply if you meet the outlined criteria listed below.
The Consular Services Case Consultant (working title only) is responsible for directly processing embassy/consulate-based immigration applications around the world - from within the United States. Where an application for an embassy/consulate-based visa or document services are required, the Consular Services Case Consultant is responsible for coordinating this case from end to end. This involves preparing the case documentation; filing cases; and/or working with vendors directly (where applicable).
Furthermore, as our Consular Services Case Consultant, you will be required to:
- Respond to all client correspondence per current service level agreements (SLAs)
- Properly maintain client and internal records via use of the case management system and other internal systems in real time
- Prepare and coordinate visa applications for filing with global embassies/consulates
- Procure vital documentation from appropriate Government authorities
- Prepare and submit US passport applications
- Coordinate the legalization and all apostille services relating to all documentation that requires authentication
- Collaborate and work closely with other Global teams regarding consular aspects of work authorization matters
- Attend and participate in client calls, as needed
- Accurately bill all client matters in keeping with company policy and protocols
- Work with outside vendors for submission of visa applications and legalization/apostille requests; and
- Monitor consular immigration trends/developments and update impacted clients and internal stakeholders as needed
- Undertake other administrative consular tasks upon request
To APPLY for this role, you must possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Minimum 18 months of experience with completing and filing visas that require global consular processing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A sincere passion for immigration law and an interest in global affairs
- The ability demonstrate empathy, courtesy and respect to others
- Excellent written communication skills that reflect strong business writing skills, combined with warmth and humanity
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of cases
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and resourceful in meeting client needs and/or changing immigration regulations and company policies
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proven track record of managing multiple cases simultaneously
- Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Strong desire to learn and excel in dynamic growing company
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a dedicated and collaborative team that works together to make a difference!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, as well as an open and supportive culture for all our people.
ANNUAL SALARY: $60,000 + eligible for bonus
Notice at Collection for California Applicants: