Director Operations Support Center
Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
The Operations Support Center is a critical component of Envoy’s overall operational infrastructure and is essential to Envoy’s ability to provide exemplary customer experience. The Director, Operations Support Center is an internal facing position that oversees the effective completion of support requests for Envoy’s Global and US immigration customers. The role will oversee a team of direct reports, in India, to ensure high levels of accuracy and efficiency in delivering on requests for: reporting; data audits; customer service requests; client onboarding and offboarding; and more. The role also requires cross functional collaboration with other Envoy departments to create and implement solutions. The Director, Operations Support Center is a highly organized mutli-tasker with strong customer service skills, a desire for improving systems and processes and has a high attention to detail.
Furthermore, as our successful candidate, you will be required to:
- 12+ years of professional customer service industry experience, preferably in a high-volume call center setting.
- 4+ years of leadership or managerial experience with direct reports.
- 2+ years of Zendesk, Service Now or other ticketing system experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Prior experience in growing and scaling Customer Support teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Ability to collaborate with business stake holders, share and receive feedback to deliver outcomes.
- Ability to assess issues and problem solve with solutions that will resolve root cause.
- Ability to develop and implement business processes that increase efficiency.
- Experience with Zendesk, ServiceNow or other customer service ticketing system.
- Collaborative leader who is able to tactfully influence change among direct reports.
- Proven track record in process improvement and quality assurance initiatives.
- Proven success in growing a team and responsibilities and creating a great team culture.
- A bias to action and motivated by setting goals and seeing measurable impact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational abilities, and strong multi‐tasking skills.
- Oversees a team of direct reports and monitors productivity and performance and fosters a great team culture of high performers.
- Works to develop and improve daily activity within Envoy’s ticketing system, Zendesk.
- Develops and maintains process for reporting on team forecasting, scheduling, capacity, productivity, and quality (ideally in Zendesk).
- Creates processes, systems and training that support the delivery of speedy and exemplary customer service.
- Works across functional Envoy departments, including the automation center, data integrity and technology development to implement solutions.
- Obtains feedback through reporting, data, account management, and other Envoy stakeholders to assess concerns and needs.
- Works with staff to ensure efficient processes and client first mentality are disseminated across the Operations Support Center staff and cross functionally.
- Elevates concerns to relative parties and resolves escalations as needed.
- Develops team members to exceed expectations and grow in their career.
To APPLY, please upload your application following the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.