Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
The Envoy Global DevOps Manager is responsible for leading a team of DevOps engineers in ensuring the operations and security of Envoy Global’s physical, cloud (Azure), and electronic data infrastructure. This position will work closely with Envoy IT teams in India and the United States to ensure delivery and maintenance of Envoy’s platform.
As our DevOps Manager, you will be required to:
- Design and deliver DevOps projects that ensure infrastructure is 24x7 operational as well as cost effective.
- Recruit, train, and mentor DevOps engineers to meet Envoy Global’s growing requirements for the future.
- Provide monthly reports on the state of state of DevOps projects as well as Azure resources.
- Participate in architecture, requirements, and planning sessions with project owners and stakeholders.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and contractors for services and maintenance of software and systems.
- Work closely with Development, QA, Data, Project Management, and Infosec teams to ensure management, operability, and security of Envoy’s applications hosted in Azure.
- Proactive planning and organization to adjust to the flexible needs of Envoy Global’s business.
- Maintain communications with a geo-diverse IT staff via stand-ups, bi-annual reviews, and frequent one-on-one meetings.
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery plans are tested and updated on an annual basis.
- Serve as an escalation point to help prioritize and resolve complex or urgent issues and incidents.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Must be able to present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong demonstratable experience in maintaining a source code repository (GIT).
- Knowledge of cloud systems connectivity in a multi-region Azure environment.
- Demonstratable knowledge in networking and network security, including: OSI, encryption, TCP/UDP, DNS, IDP/SAML, Load Balancers, Proxy Servers, CDNs, and WAFs.
- Understand security and compliance requirements and controls as it relates to Cloud services and regions, in particular NIST 800, SOC2, ISO 27001.
- Proven experience providing leadership of a diverse team, managing the development of team members, providing regular feedback on performance, and managing conflict, etc.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization using Azure AD, Identities, Secrets, and certificates.
- Experience with and understanding of cloud PAAS systems (SQL, Redis, VNETs, Storage, Kubernetes, CDN).
- Self-motivated, self-directed and customer service-focused with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Champion Change and Release management
- Ability to expand knowledge and learn new technologies.
- Be available 24x7 to assist in Releases as well as operational or security incidents.
- At least 4 years of experience in a management/supervisory role in a DevOps team.
- At least 8 years of DevOps experience with a focus system builds and deployments, preferably in an Azure environment using infrastructure as a code deployment platforms (Git, Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation) and .NET/Agular builds and deployments using various tools including Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field or relevant work experience in an IT Managed Services environment
- Desired Certifications: MCSE, ITIL, NIST, Azure Infrastructure/Architect (AZ-304,305,500,700).
To APPLY, please upload your application following the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.